Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any fresh news here? I'm for something classic and different...and another bounty hunter would be most welcome....

He was teased for the second day of the 12 Days of Sideshow. No pre-order yet but supposedly is coming soon.

Really keen for this, love the Bounty Hunters and had a 4-Lom commissioned this year.

5yte07.jpg

qqvaew.jpg

AWESOME ARTWORK!

Happy to see 4-Lom. I definitely want to finish up the bounty hunter lineup, can't wait to also see Zuckuss. i just hope it's not another several years before we get Dengar. :pray: The final three.. c'mon! Bring em on :D

:lol. I bet earliest we see the full reveal and pre-order is May the 4th. Then it'll be a year minimum wait for it to arrive.

Cool that it's being made but too bad it probably won't get a full reveal and pre-order until May the 4th.

Off topic but one droid I'd love to see Sideshow do is the 2-1B Medical Droid. Always thought it had a cool look.

2-1b_medical_droid.jpg

As someone studying medicine, this would be a great figure to have on my desk for my whole career

Is SS Bossk good figure, really? I have temption to buy him (new) and i like bounty hunters a lot, but i was thinking that he is an old figure so it can't be any good in nowdays standards.

Bossk is amazing!!!! I found him on ebay 2 months ago for a good price. He was my first sixth scale piece and I wish I would have got started sooner.

I hope the Zuckuss announcement isn't too far behind!
Then all we need is Dengar and we're all set!

Yep!

Anyone else concerned about the terrible hands on C-3PO? As much as I would like it corrected, I don't see Sideshow spending the money on new hands.

Anyone else concerned about the terrible hands on C-3PO? As much as I would like it corrected, I don't see Sideshow spending the money on new hands.

According to Sideshow's response on Facebook they have no plans to fix the hand mistake. And it is a design mistake. See the C-3PO thread- the thumb peg was designed wrong. It doesn't seem to be a mere difference from prototype to final product, as Sideshow claims. It looks like an engineering error. So they should fix it and offer us replacement hands for 3PO, and of course fix it before 4-LOM is released..

Sean

Back