Sideshow 4-LOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another one:

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-Executor-07.jpg

Zuckuss is meant to be 4' 11" and Bossk 6' 2" - 6'3".

If 4LOM moves like C3PO, it should be an easy bounty hunter to get away from. Bossk doesn't even look like he can hold his gun.

Ive seen the picture of the bounty hunters a thousand times and just now noticed 4-loms helmet is elongated and aerodynamic looking. Having a hasbro stand in for so many years had me thinking it was round. Wtf?....how did i not notice that......:duh
and the aerodynamic look definitely looks way cooler & more insect like.

Here is a quick picture comparing the Medicom 4-LOM (I did a repaint on him) next to the new HT C-3PO so you can see the size difference, to have an idea on what size the Sideshow 4-LOM will probably be in case you already have the Medicom and not sure if you want to buy the Sideshow one.

4lom c3po.JPG

Here is a picture of the group. Dengar is the Hasbro figure that I rebuilt and made a new head, IG-88, Boba Fett, and Bossk are Sideshow, 4-LOM is a repainted Medicom, and Zuckuss is a repainted Hasbro and shortened a bit.

SW bounty hunters group.jpg

I assume we will have the same problem with the arms on him like they did with there 3po. with the thumbs
I would hope they correct the thumbs for 4-LOM. I'm sure that the pistons will still be fragile though unless they redesign them. I'm undecided on this character. I wouldn't mind getting it but I'd need to hunt down a Bossk and IG-88 and hope Dengar and Zuckuss get made. I'm sure Hot Toys will do a Boba Fett from The Empire Strikes Back eventually.

just like the old commercial says how many licks to get to the center of a TOOTSI pop. the world may never know just like the price on 4-lom

Back