Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m not satisfied with this yesterday i talked with SS customer rep. regarding cancel so they said i will loose NRD & if i receive it & then return it then i m responsible for shipping cost which is 85$ + return shipping ....... i m really not liking the pose at all ....so confused i prefer 1/4 predator i m sure SS will make 1/4 Predator in future. I have Wolf LSF on order what do u guys recommend .........

just get the statue 1/5 coz u gonna lose so much returning it, u can customize by it repainted and adding some trophy skulls. i got the statue for only 100dollars my friend sold it to me. hes just waiting for the item to arrive.

I m not satisfied with this yesterday i talked with SS customer rep. regarding cancel so they said i will loose NRD & if i receive it & then return it then i m responsible for shipping cost which is 85$ + return shipping ....... i m really not liking the pose at all ....so confused i prefer 1/4 predator i m sure SS will make 1/4 Predator in future. I have Wolf LSF on order what do u guys recommend .........

If there's any defects you can use that as means to return it for a refund. The only thing SS won't refund is the original shipping. If there's defects however SS will refund the purchase price plus they will cover the return shipping if it's defective. I wonder if paint qualifies as a defect. If it does I will likely return mine.

I havent paid last payment which is 90$+85$shipping & when i receive i have to pay 100$ more for customs....... is this statue worth for 485$ i think its not i really have to be selective coz space concern i want the best in my collection........... repainting is not easy here ..... i better wait for 1/4 Predator

Thanks Master.
Seeing as I have the CM I can live without this.
Appreciate your comments and pictures.
The close up of the top of his head sealed it for me, looks like some one just dabbed it with a paint brush in a couple of seconds.

just get the statue 1/5 coz u gonna lose so much returning it, u can customize by it repainted and adding some trophy skulls. i got the statue for only 100dollars my friend sold it to me. hes just waiting for the item to arrive.

You're lucky man. :wink1:

Really starting to consider leaving this hobby.
Price rises and drop in quality control just doesn't add up.
The 2 pieces I have on order, Hulk Maquette and P2 LSB, are from local retailers so I'm lucky as I can see in hand pictures before paying for them. You guys get these a lot sooner than us Brits.
If they screw either of them up it will be unforgivable especially the Hulk @ $650.
The only 2 recent releases I've been following are this and Dutch. Although a lot of people are happy with Dutch there's still issues with googly eyes and the texture on the skin is a joke IMO. Then there's this Predator...:rotfl
Waiting for SS to open so I can call them to cancel.
Anyone who has orders for the rest of this line must be really worried, glad I only ordered the one.

yehh after paying so much money if statue comes with googly eyes or problems with paint ..........then its worrying a lot..... its better to be selective

predatorstatue20_zpsdeea34b5.jpg

predatorstatue22_zps146bd80a.jpg

cancel! Cancel! Cancel!

Just managed to cancel.
I asked about the NRD due to the poor production piece and she said she would see what she could do.
Apparently there have been no issues raised or complaints as far as she was aware?
Rather lose the NRD than have a £250, after Fed-Ex fees, statue that sucks.

:hi5:
This will never sell out now. Ex still available after nearly a year later, god knows how many regulars they have left.
Will probably put a lot of people off the rest of the line.
Hopefully SS will give their QA a kick up the ass before they paint my Hulk Maquette.

u canget it on GC or discount later :peace

Back