Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Guys!

2945764_o.gif

:lol

If Sideshow and HT keep delaying everything again and again, I fear that everything will all hit at the same time in December..... :impatient:

While I have cash on hand for all my pre orders as and when they ship, to spend a few thousand dollars in December on collectibles just dosent sound like a good idea when the Mrs get to see the credit card bills because she will go ...... :gah: :gah: :gah:

I understand.
December is already an expensive time of year, bloody kids! :lol
If this ships with the spine accessory it will show that SS listens to its customers and fans. Mission accomplished!

Last edited:
Apparently it is going to take Sideshow a couple more months to kill and dissect enough mice for their spines for the spine accessory. I'm ok with that...:wink1:

If it was in the movie it should be on the statue if they're trying to make recreate the creature from the movie which in fact they are. I like my collectibles movie accurate.

I agree, but Sideshow never actually makes anything 100% accurate and if they do its very rare. Its just one of those things we have to deal with sometimes. Overall its still a good statue. We don't know when they will release another original predator statue so I think for the time being its still a good purchase regardless of the missing spine trophy. I can look past that since its an accessory. Its not like the Predator walked around with the trophy in hand during the entire movie.

I agree, but Sideshow never actually makes anything 100% accurate and if they do its very rare. Its just one of those things we have to deal with sometimes. Overall its still a good statue. We don't know when they will release another original predator statue so I think for the time being its still a good purchase regardless of the missing spine trophy. I can look past that since its an accessory. Its not like the Predator walked around with the trophy in hand during the entire movie.

Looks like the delay is to fix that, hope so!

Has anyone been able to get a response from sideshow on the spine?

If it is missing it, I'll cancel my order.

Back