Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could have moved your NRD to another item instead of just cancelling it they have done that for me a couple of times now.

I still had to pay the $35 NRD on the new item i ordered but the item i cancelled, its $25 NRD will be deducted from the total as well.

I'm gonna have to look into that. Have the NeRD from this moved over to the P2 LSB.. SS lost me with this line.. I was pumped at first and was hoping they just forgot the spine and couldn't wait for Elder... But when they F'd up the sword I knew it was over.. Never even placed an order for him.....

The LSB's are looking great and as of now I'm still in...

I don't recall anyone else posting anything about asking C/S about the missing spine trophy. Here's my experience.

First I asked about the missing trophy:

"I have a question regarding your upcoming Predator 1987 statue; item number 2001701.
The Predator from the movie is iconic, and every inch of the design is well known to fans. You have successfully recreated the character before which leads to my confusion as to why on the official pics the spinal cord trophy that is supposed to be hanging off of the Predator's left side is inexplicably missing. Also, viewing pictures of said item which was displayed at the recent SDCC it was seen without any bone trophies at all.

Please tell me if this statue will have all of the bone/spine trophies that the character is seen donning in the 1987 movie."

Their response gave me the runaround telling me to submit my question through "Ask Sideshow". To which I told them that questions submitted in that fashion aren't usually answered in a timely fashion, or sometimes not at all. I asked if there was no one they could forward my question to. To which they responded:

I'd say that there's a good 90% chance that the spine trophy will not be included. Since the exclusive still has not sold out this close to release then reselling it will have to be at a loss anyway. Goodbye NRD, goodbye to this statue. I'm out. Order cancelled. Lesson learned.

As much as I agree with you that the customer service sucks are you really cancelling this because of a stupid spine trophy? Its really not necessary.

It's a part of the character that has no reason of not being included. How someone could forget about the spine trophy on this statue is almost baffling.

Epic fail on Sideshow..

Can't wait for mine! First Predator statue. Only care about the original Predator movie. Also have Dutch EX coming :D

this is a critical piece to determine the fate of the other statues in this line. Since they are all made in the same factory, if this turns out to be good quality then the rest should be good too. Otherwise game over.

The bone trophy I pretty much accepted will be missing, just hoping the rest paint will be good.

this is a critical piece to determine the fate of the other statues in this line. Since they are all made in the same factory, if this turns out to be good quality then the rest should be good too. Otherwise game over.

The bone trophy I pretty much accepted will be missing, just hoping the rest paint will be good.

:exactly::goodpost::pray:

Easy pass for me :) ... I'm waiting for the 1:1 predator 2 bust !!! Have you hear Sideshow ???

I have other reasons. Just the final nail.
I don't appreciate your insulting tone, either.

Insulting tone? You chose to take what I said as an insult. That's all on you. IMO the spine trophy is a stupid accessory. The skull is just fine.

If it was in the movie it should be on the statue if they're trying to make recreate the creature from the movie which in fact they are. I like my collectibles movie accurate.

Back