Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, thanks for that.
Don't think you need to worry about getting thumbs down, why would anyone who isn't interested in this line be on this thread?
Anyway, what does the P2 LSB look like in person?
That Scar looks quite nice, first view anywhere.
Edit. I stand corrected, 'deathcaezar' doesn't seem to be a fan.

im a fan of preds, no need to call me deathcaezar, i just dont like the pose, badblood is much better.

im a fan of preds, no need to call me deathcaezar, i just dont like the pose, badblood is much better.
Sorry Darth! Was in a rush when I posted that.
Just got my P1 LSB...all I can say is WOW!
Was a bit worried after hearing about damaged pieces and a 'flat' paint job.
No need, I'm very impressed and happy.

Sorry Darth! Was in a rush when I posted that.
Just got my P1 LSB...all I can say is WOW!
Was a bit worried after hearing about damaged pieces and a 'flat' paint job.
No need, I'm very impressed and happy.

congrats on the lsb p1. its a very detailed and good quality lsb.

Wolf and Scar look like the winners here imo...Shame we didn't get wolf in the LSF pose too. Can't have too many Wolf Predators.
Quite disappointed with the Classic Predator. Just, very mediocre in it's attention to detail I think. Doesn't hit me as THE Predator.

Last edited:
Wolf and Scar look like the winners here imo...Shame we didn't get wolf in the LSF pose too. Can't have too many Wolf Predators.
Quite disappointed with the Classic Predator. Just, very mediocre in it's attention to detail I think. Doesn't hit me as THE Predator.

wait for the inhand photos, i think this one looks great and have high hopes.

Just ordered the Wolf :yess:
£213, which I think is a great price, from eBay seller 'Premiproduct'.
There's one left if you're interested DeadGhostKnight, I'd be quick if I was you.
No way is the switch out hand worth an extra £50.

Did you pay the total up front or just a deposit?

Isn't this supposed to ship this month? I'd really like to see some in-hand photos of this piece before I commit to it. Any chance the missing spine trophy appears on the production pieces?

Isn't this supposed to ship this month? I'd really like to see some in-hand photos of this piece before I commit to it. Any chance the missing spine trophy appears on the production pieces?

Should ship sometime in August. Only one more month till I get this.

Still no mention of this in newsletter!
What the hell is taking so long?
Do all Predator pieces get delayed?
Make it perfect and all is forgiven. If you have to bin shoddy work that's fine, just let us know what's going on.

i am still dumbfounded NOT ONE freaks here that went to sdcc bothered to ask the sideshow employees there those key questions.

They had the development team (not the worthless cs) at the sdcc booth and NOT ONE PERSON asked about the missing spine, or the overspray on galactus etc... instead just chat about stupid _____

Then on this forum all those people keep asking why sideshow doesnt respond.... :slap

Wish i could went this year, i would made a list then grabbed one of those guys, hand him a starbucks latte and get to business.

very disappointed, i bet most likely the dev guys (ones who has the power to make the change) dont even realize the issue...

Agreed!
I also think those people who could answer these questions would of been more than happy to.
If they are in this business surely they have love for the characters they produce? Or is it purely about the dollar?
Overspray on Galactus?
If I was there I would be asking for specs on pieces like the Hulk Maquette, when am I going to get my bloody Classic Pred and when can we expect the Scar Statue. Bit far for me to travel though :-(

I m getting all this 1/5 scale Predator line will look fantastic together well most of us will decide on finished inhand product of Predator statue....... waiting for Predator statue SS website says shipping in July really??:impatient:

You could have moved your NRD to another item instead of just cancelling it they have done that for me a couple of times now.

I still had to pay the $35 NRD on the new item i ordered but the item i cancelled, its $25 NRD will be deducted from the total as well.

I'm still super hyped for this statue, i'm sure a spinal trophy and some string can be easily got hold of/made. I'll kill a rat and take its spine if i have to :D lol

Back