Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well let us hope all the delays were worth it. I am excited to see how this line kicks off

Excited for this as this will probably be the only predator piece I will ever own.

I just collect from individual movies and don't do entire lines of statues.

Hope to see more people buying the EX when the in hand pics start popping up

Cancelled this guy yesterday and moved the $$ over to the P2 LSB.. Gonna stick with that line.

Just couldn't get over the missing and wrong specs with this line....

Well...if this Statue is not sold out by next month, I will go ahead and add to the list of my Pre-Orders. :)
I decided to Pre-Order the 1/5 scale Wolf Predator sculpt instead just because he looks far more impressive the way he is posed.
I really hope I am able to grab onto this 1/5 scale classic Predator before he sells out...he will look perfect next to the Bad Blood Predator and the Wolf Pred. :cool:
One more Month please do not sell out! I have a feeling he will be selling out very soon. I noticed that the 1/5 scale Elder Pred has already sold out but honestly I have never been a fan on the Elder...even though he seems to be the most sort after Predator since the beginning.

Despite ordering the EX, I think I'm going to display him with the regular masked head. I already have the Maquette and Cinemaquette without the mask on so it will be nice to have a P1 statue with the bio to display.

Despite ordering the EX, I think I'm going to display him with the regular masked head. I already have the Maquette and Cinemaquette without the mask on so it will be nice to have a P1 statue with the bio to display.

Yea variety is nice, but the bio sculpt on this statue i felt was a bit lacking.

Missing and wrong spec?
P2 LSB looks like a winner but I will own that and this.

Missing Bone trophy on this one.. wrong sword on Elder.... Meh.. Funds are going to something else I don't have issues with.. Still looking forward to all the in hand pics though....

no cancellation fees or nrd lost?

SS will let you transfer an NRD over once. You still have to pay the new NRD but the other one is credited toward the last payment on the new order....

Missing Bone trophy on this one.. wrong sword on Elder.... Meh.. Funds are going to something else I don't have issues with.. Still looking forward to all the in hand pics though..

I'm hoping the long delay was to add the spine trophy.

The Elder with the wrong sword that doesn't even match the sheath doesn't interest me.
Was tempted with Wolf but will wait to see how it turns out first.

I think SS missed a trick with Elder and Wolf. The nature of the Ex's means its not worth the extra cash to buy direct. If they all had Ex unmasked portraits there would be more reason to jump in.
Switch out hand and Alien accessory are poor IMO.

The Elder with the wrong sword that doesn't even match the sheath doesn't interest me.

I think SS missed a trick with Elder and Wolf. The nature of the Ex's means its not worth the extra cash to buy direct. If they all had Ex unmasked portraits there would be more reason to jump in.

the eldar's bad sword and strange pose, the wolf's unopened spear + whip + missing canon, make both statues pass for me.

the classic p1 is the only one i am interested in even with the missing spine. The finish product has to be perfect though with excellent paint and netting, otherwise this is going back to sideshow.

Well there is not much you can do with the elder head other then what they sculpted IMO. Its not like we ever saw a mask for him or him roaring. I personally like the trophy skull especially if they do the other lost with other trophies

Light up LED Bios for all of them as EXs would have made people buy i'm sure.

For the elder they could have done the light up on his cannon.

Light up LED Bios for all of them as EXs would have made people buy i'm sure.

For the elder they could have done the light up on his cannon.

Nice idea.
Would be hard to fit a power supply into a small bio or cannon though.
Suppose it could of been powered from the base :dunno Oh well.
Nice paint and netting detail, I'll be happy.

Nice idea.
Would be hard to fit a power supply into a small bio or cannon though.
Suppose it could of been powered from the base :dunno Oh well.
Nice paint and netting detail, I'll be happy.

Power supply would be in the base like a normal light up statue.

They could do the gauntlet lights too.

Hottoys do it in 1/6 so SS should have no probs.

I know they have made a 1/4th maquette but geeze sideshow, you only made 350 of those suckers. The other gazillion classic predator fans want another 1/4th version to display with all their other 1/4th preadator pices. Oh well, still a good looking statue overall.

Back