Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS Pred maquette is not exactly 1/4 for me. He's more like 1/3.5. You can compare him with Wolf LSF and realize that they have the same scale.
I know he's VERY tall in the movie according to Arnie VS Pred scene. But for the statue it's clearly over-scale. Plus it is quiet hard to find right now and EX demands astronomical price. So you might want to wait a while til SS releases their new P1 PF or LSF.

So you might want to wait a while til SS releases their new P1 PF or LSF.

Is there any info or pictures available of the new ones?

I ordered the Predator LSB in the end. Looked in to it a bit more and loved the look of it. It'll be the first piece of my collection.

No news on a PF or LSF. I can't see it happening any time soon.

Congrats on the LSB, 'tis an awesome piece...

gall5.JPG

Hope you got one for a nice price.

Thanks! Worked out around £275 incl postage. I know I could have found it cheaper if I'd waited, but seemed like an okay price.

Hey para, there's a Classic Ex on eBay for £220 starting price.
I picked mine up with a single £220 bid so shouldn't go for much more.

I managed to get two LSBs, one for a friend, @ £200 each.

Thanks. Dunno how I missed that. Definitely keeping an eye on it as I'd like one of those too. Hope the price doesn't go much higher.

I got mine direct, these seem to have stayed cheap, strange really as it's a wonderful piece imo. I wonder if the EX versions actually go for much more?

Hi guys...I'm looking EVERYWHERE to buy this PREDATOR EXCLUSIVE...I really want it buy I can't find it anywhere for a reasonable price.

I ask you all to let me know if you see one of them on sale. Please send me message immediately if you know any dealer or saw any post about this statue.

Thank you so much guys.

It was delivered yesterday. I really like it.

20140312_083026.jpg

There's a tiny chip on the base but I suppose a little dab of paint will cover it up fine.

chip.jpg

I never could come to like that one much, glad you guys dig it though... I'd like to see a P2 version with a decent head sculpt.

Back