Statue Sideshow 1987 Predator 1/5 Scale Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
apox2_zpsb48e875e.jpg

Shame we didn't see much of him in Prometheus... or AVP:R for that matter, if only they had turned the lights on.. doh.

Finally got an Ex today.
Pretty happy apart from a broken finger :mad:
The heads aren't the best fit, did you guys have that issue? I read a bit about ill fitting parts. Manipulate the dreads a bit for a better fit?

Need to work on a small stand for the spare portrait.
The unmasked portrait is pretty good but, unlike the others, I really like this with the Bio on.

Well that sucks, you keeping it? Is it as good as you hoped? I never really liked this one myself but you've wanted it so long I hope it is amazing lol... And it is about time SS include stands for switch out heads as standard, if only for ease of access.

Yeh ease of access but the main thing is these are really hard to store safely with all the fragile dreads. Look great displayed next to the statue as well.

Keeping it but the seller is refusing a partial refund and I truely believe it was sent broken.
Should be an easy fix but it's still a damaged piece. See what PayPal say.

For the price it's a decent representation of Pred. Can never have too many Predators. If I find a decent priced Elder I might even keep Scar.
Not that anyone is interested in buying him :lol What were they thinking with that pose? :cuckoo:

I'll take some pictures tonight.

Wasn't there one up for sale a while ago with a broken finger, not the same one is it? That is the problem with ebay I guess, I've received a damaged item before, fortunately the seller offered a partial refund so I got it fixed with minimal expense. I actually like the Elder, scar though... :lol

Wasn't there one up for sale a while ago with a broken finger, not the same one is it? That is the problem with ebay I guess, I've received a damaged item before, fortunately the seller offered a partial refund so I got it fixed with minimal expense. I actually like the Elder, scar though... :lol

No mate. The one with broken fingers is someone else.

Ahh good, might have known that wouldn't have got by you anyway. I actually keep looking at the elder myself, his slipper feet are weird but the rest actually looks good to me, love the pose also.

Finally got an Ex today.
Pretty happy apart from a broken finger :mad:
The heads aren't the best fit, did you guys have that issue? I read a bit about ill fitting parts. Manipulate the dreads a bit for a better fit?

Need to work on a small stand for the spare portrait.
The unmasked portrait is pretty good but, unlike the others, I really like this with the Bio on.

I had to get a second head and it still was a bad fit. I recall having to really push it hard down to close the gap between head and body.

Well the regular is still available if you intend to keep it, EX doesn't offer much really, I think the Elder is the best of this line personally.

Back