Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How far did you have to jack up your Medi-3PO? They look good there if both were only that height.

My Luke was put on a Prometheus 1.0 body, bringing him closer to Mark Hamill's actual height in 1/6 scale. I posted that photo in the Medicom C-3PO thread awhile back to help settle the debate about the latter's height inaccuracies.

Will it make that sealion sound?

0100720cldvmakeface27.jpg

There's no way this will be anywhere near $150....

I'm sure SS will surprise you. Do you consider $134.99 near $150??

I might pick this guy up for $100, but I know that's not gonna happen. But I'm very glad to see a non-Clone figure from SS though.

YES!!
I only asked Sideshow yesterday when a NEW Star Wars 1/6th reveal would be happening....and this one is pretty darn AMAZING.
cannot wait to see him at SDCC.
So much love for Tatooine and ANH of late.
yes!!!

so the offset of this figure can bring about these possibilities:
Jawa
Droids
Bantha
Aotc Anakin
Female Tusken
Baby Tusken
Shmi Skywalker
Tusken Raider Hut
and....LANDSPEEDER!!!!

Unless they totally mess this up, the Tusken Raider will be the first SS offering I've purchased more than one of since Leia Boushh (still a figure I consider one of their best.)

And have I mentioned :fireworks

WA HOO!

Yes! Finally! :clap:clap:clapI hope Sideshow do variations of the Sandpeople just like how they appear in the movie.

good one sideshow- nice to see ot and i'll definitely be watching with interest.

would go nice with my tatooine display

They could do it easily if they used some sort of furry fabric.... Just create the general armature, fabric over that with sculpted horns, mouth/eyes and feet... Then just add the saddle and saddle bags.

6a00d8341bf67c53ef01538e4be57d970b-800wi

We are talking about a 1:6 elephant here.:)

Back