Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could do it easily if they used some sort of furry fabric.... Just create the general armature, fabric over that with sculpted horns, mouth/eyes and feet... Then just add the saddle and saddle bags.

6a00d8341bf67c53ef01538e4be57d970b-800wi

The reason why I have my doubts is because they never even made a Chewbacca figure (correct me if I'm wrong, I searched and didn't find anything)... :(

Edit: The fabric HT used on the POTA figures would be perfect for a Chewie figure...

I'd love to see it, but I doubt I'll ever have a house big enough to properly display something like that.

Awesome, at last another original 12-back. I think the only reason the arms might look a little short might be cuz of the robes. I'm sure this fig will be great in person. Very much looking forward to the PO and Exclusive. Keep 'em coming Sideshow.

picture.php

My Threepio & Luke just crapped their pants.

I haven't been this stoked for a new Sideshow figure in a long time. Always dug the Tusken Raiders more than any of the other "cameo aliens" of the Star Wars universe.

im excited about this , even though its a non-buy for me. I love seeing figures out out even if theyre not figures I would pick up. It's great to see some variety and at the same time it gives my wallet a break(I love clones)

crap...........custom thread shot to hell...........:mad:..............:lol

Back