Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is excellent! The figure looks great and it is a great choice...and a long time coming.

I hope they allow us to order multiples.

I definitely want an official Raider in my collection but I'm finding it hard to get excited about this one from the preview pic.

picture.php

How far did you have to jack up your Medi-3PO? They look good there if both were only that height.

I've wanted a Tusken for so long, one of my faves.

This may be the first time I seriously consider buying more than one of a SS release.

Hope they let up on the price a little, just getting too expensive. I understood why Momaw Nadon and IG-88 were so expensive, but this is just a different head and wardrobe, and only a few accessories.

Haven`t bought a Sideshow figure in quite a while, very excited about this. Been near the top of my list for a long time now.

Looks cool but I'll have to pass. The premium format Raider is much better.

As good as it looks, I will say this, the robe is too thick and heavy. They definitely need to work on the robe or else I foresee a lot of customs being done to make a proper robe. Don't know if futzing would be enough to make it look proper.

Back