Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless they totally mess this up, the Tusken Raider will be the first SS offering I've purchased more than one of since Leia Boushh (still a figure I consider one of their best.)

And have I mentioned :fireworks

WA HOO!

So what is the next sig gonna be? You've been rockin' the Raider for years :huh

picture.php

must have....

price guess?

I'd say $135 (i.e. clone commander territory) although I'm hoping it will be closer to $99 (Figrin Dan) as he's not going to come with a lot of accessories.

Hopefully the rifle will not be the exclusive as I really want it!!!!

I'd say $135 (i.e. clone commander territory) although I'm hoping it will be closer to $99 (Figrin Dan) as he's not going to come with a lot of accessories.

Hopefully the rifle will not be the exclusive as I really want it!!!!

Ah, forgot about D'an... Should be right in that territory.

my guess........$135.........gaffi stick & rifle will be standard........the ex will be some wonky looking stick that flosi posted a pic of.........with regular base. i mean the robes would cover up most of any base anyway right?
yea so scratch all that .....exclusive base it is......:lol

As good as it looks, I will say this, the robe is too thick and heavy. They definitely need to work on the robe or else I foresee a lot of customs being done to make a proper robe. Don't know if futzing would be enough to make it look proper.

Is it just me or does the Robes look funny?

It's just you.:)

Nope, I agree too. The robes look too thick and he looks very poofy with stubby arms because of it. I'm hoping SS will either get a thinner fabric for the production piece, or that with proper futzing it won't be an issue. Of course we also haven't seen the all the photos yet, so maybe they just picked a bad one.

As far as the price, I'd say he'll be around $135. There is a lot to his costume, including the gaffi stick and bandoliers, and the layers of robes. Not to mention newly sculpted hands and feet.

It's not a clone!
The robe is really off though.

Also, if there is an exclusive it should be this. Then I can avoid buying it!

Tusken_Raider_Cosplay_by_Wkter.jpg

Last edited:
Back