Sideshow 1/6th Tusken Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As good as it looks, I will say this, the robe is too thick and heavy. They definitely need to work on the robe or else I foresee a lot of customs being done to make a proper robe. Don't know if futzing would be enough to make it look proper.

Is it just me or does the Robes look funny?

Nope, I agree too. The robes look too thick and he looks very poofy with stubby arms because of it. I'm hoping SS will either get a thinner fabric for the production piece, or that with proper futzing it won't be an issue. Of course we also haven't seen the all the photos yet, so maybe they just picked a bad one.

As far as the price, I'd say he'll be around $135. There is a lot to his costume, including the gaffi stick and bandoliers, and the layers of robes. Not to mention newly sculpted hands and feet.

I just double-checked and found myself to be correct in the first place. Robes are fine.:)

It'll be a blast weathering this one. The robe does need some help though. Looks like one of those blankets with sleeves you see offered on TV.

It'll be a blast weathering this one. The robe does need some help though. Looks like one of those blankets with sleeves you see offered on TV.

solids_brown.png

my guess........$135.........gaffi stick & rifle will be standard........the ex will be some wonky looking stick that flosi posted a pic of.........with regular base. i mean the robes would cover up most of any base anyway right?
yea so scratch all that .....exclusive base it is......:lol

I'm thinking this will be the price as well... hoping its $100; but Sideshow seems to be going to higher prices and I could see there being enough work in this guy to demand a higher price.

If there's an exclusive I should be able to snag it for free using RP.

CANT afford rt now look's very cool but holding out for vader and greavous or landspeeder.........

Last edited:
Oh precious tusken raider you may find your way into a death pose with my glorious sandtrooper standing triumphant above you or....... I might actually purchase a luke for you to murder :)

The exclusive will come with Shmi's beat up carcass......or maybe a sand base. Lol

i think darth cruel has a tusken chubber for that pic..........:monkey3

I've always loved the look of the Tuskens but wasn't sure how I'd fit this guy into the collection (kinda focused on cantina, Bespin and maybe Hoth), but to hell with it, think I'm down for two.

I'm getting one, no worries about the robe- for I, am THE MAD CUSTOMIZER.
If there are any probs, I'll fix them.
Also- I'm certain a bantha is in our future. They aren't as big as most people seem to think. The famous large photo of a bantha with rider makes the height look to be about 7 feet tall at the top of the head (excluding horns) which is 14" at 1:6th scale. The body would be about 22" long (excluding tail).
Yeah, I guess that's pretty huge, but they can make the naked body hollow roto-casting for a light weight product.
Sideshow, JUST DO IT!

This is one I'll get, especially if it has a 'tall' body(and if not, it will by the time I'm done with it)...PS

Back