Sideshow 1/6 Yoda Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as special olympic tripping and falling on face. Almost as much fun as NASCAR crashes. And as profound. Thank you for your contribution 666. :duff

Play nice, children, or Dave will come in and smite you a good one...PS

Big fail there bub. FYI: Phantom Menace's Yoda was also a puppet, just like ESB and ROTJ. But guess you wouldn't know that with those blinders on. :nana:

Oh I am so sorry...I thought I was posting in the star wars forum where you could have an opinion..my bad. And yea dude,,, i did know it was a puppet..took me awhile though to realize it was yoda and not kermit the frog. And its not me with the blinders...its all you out there who think George Lucas is a god and can do no wrong. Watch Phantom Menace again without the blinders and really look how terrible he looks. Has nothing to do with some BS elitist crap that people spew..its an opinion on the production of a single character..and in my opinion I think he looked atrocious.

Here is the new production pic of TPM yoda..exclusive!
kermit.jpg

Why does a person have to believe that Lucas is an infallible god to be genuinely sick of listening to whining about the prequels?

He's not a god, and CG Yoda was awesome. How bout them apples?

Why does a person have to believe that Lucas is an infallible god to be genuinely sick of listening to whining about the prequels?

He's not a god, and CG Yoda was awesome. How bout them apples?

Well I warned about this in my post but I guess you didnt see it..but I wasnt talking about the Prequels..I was talking about Yoda alone. And your apples are rotten just like he was in TPM.

How about some raspberries :pfft:

But yea TFM yoda was terribly rotten, His face looks looks just like my wife's grandmother though so I would buy one:rotfl

Though I also believe they will replace him in a re release of TFM.

I ate a bunch of wild strawberries the other day. They were really good.

Well I warned about this in my post but I guess you didnt see it..but I wasnt talking about the Prequels..I was talking about Yoda alone. And your apples are rotten just like he was in TPM.

TPM was one of the prequels, and whining about something in it constitutes prequel whine in general. That looks like a shiny red apple to me.

Everyone knows TPM Yoda sucks. I was under the impression that we were talking about the digital Yoda, which does not.

yoda.jpg

yoda460_796746c.jpg

800px-Yoda1280.jpg

TPM was one of the prequels, and whining about something in it constitutes prequel whine in general. That looks like a shiny red apple to me.

Sounds like a close minded view if I ever heard one. You are not allowed to dislike any aspect of it or its viewed as dissing the whole movie. That is a moronic stance on things.

You were wrong. And now you're back peddling. Deal.

Don't you have a billion toys and some gay paint ball guns to play with Mr. Toy Soldier? :dunno

Didn't know what you were talking about with Yoda and still don't know what you're taking about now. Even your personal attacks are full of fail. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back