Sideshow 1/6 Yoda Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, nothing like message board grammar Nazis :lol

But fair enough... you went too far :rolleyes2

It's not like I said they used his pubes or something. Now that would have been going tooooooooooooooooo far. :horror

how about for real when is this yoda due out?

Only the powers that be at Sideshow know that. But I think SDCC is a smart bet.

This is one expected figure that I'll be happy to see announced there.

I wonder if all the announcements will be aliens. If we get Yoda and Hammerhead, I won't mind a Gamorrean.

Last edited:
so cool that he includes a green cathode light up saber.............:yess:

DSC07500.jpg

i really hope he is as nice as he looks in the other pics i have seen of him.

According to the latest SS Q&A it looks like this will not be a two pack but will be Empir Yoda (with other versions in the future):

Q: I am just wondering if you currently have any plans for more or the Jedi Council to be released in 1/6th scale. It seems of late that the focus has shifted to the Militaries line and moving away from where it all started, the Jedi Order. The Jedi line is by far my favourite and would love to see Yoda (which I’ve heard a rumour you are in the process of designing a body for), Even Piell, Eeth Koth, Depa Billaba, Barriss Offee, Luminara Unduli, Shaak Ti, Coleman Trebor, Adi Gallia, and Yaddle. Also, although I guess they may be a little more complex Oppo Rancisis and Yarael Poof. Bring on the Jedi

A: Very true, and we are interested in a meaningful return to the Jedi line. We are indeed developing Yoda, with multiple versions in mind, but we’ll be representing his Empire version first. The Jedi council is certainly fair game, even (dare we say) Yaddle, but likely a couple of years down the road.

Was hoping for a 2-pack... but I guess there's no need to blow their entire Yoda wad in one shot.

Shouldn't Irish Jedi be posting the praises of SS now :lol

:lol

The big question now is WHEN is this ESB Yoda coming?

My guess is end of year, December, Christmas.

I say that because I'm still holding out hope that SDCC has Boba Fett, Snowtrooper and a maybe a Hoth Rebel Soldier.

I hope he doesn't come with a tree I can buy at Petsmart.
I was thinking the same thing the whole time I was catching up on this thread, And considering what Petsmart and such charge for a log made out of recycled plastic milk jugs, I would hate to think what SS would add to the cost of the figure to cover their precious polystone.:lol

Got 3 and am flipping two, have bids on ebay of 325$ and 343$

:winner

I know you were kidding, but never compete with yourself on ebay.:)

As far as the backback, I have to believe that will be an Exclusive version item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back