Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img7033sz0.jpg
[/URL]

Let me just echo others-- great display! I've got about six or seven postcards from both ROTLA and TOD so I might try and incorporate them somehow into my display. Thanks for the inspiration!:whip

Thanks very much guys!! I can't stop posing and taking shots of this guy. I'm just so ecstatic to finally have a really nice 12" Indy.

MaulFan, No those are SS Jedi hands. They fit onto the TT pegs perfectly.

bluechalice, those are bbi WWII boots. I really like the look of them even though they aren't screen accurate. I haven't messed with making the SS boots work yet and I may not even try.
The Jedi hands that I have on him now fit nice and snug and work great. The ones that fit on the Pro that came with him are very loose and fall off at the slightest touch. They won't work on the TT without some modifications.

I really wish we had gotten at least one open hand. Ive' got some extra ones from various SW figures though, maybe one of them will match Indy...will have to try that.

Still, I wouldn't trade the fists for open hands though, they just give him some extra character!

IMG_0864.JPG

I really wish we had gotten at least one open hand. Ive' got some extra ones from various SW figures though, maybe one of them will match Indy...will have to try that.

Still, I wouldn't trade the fists for open hands though, they just give him some extra character!

IMG_0864.JPG

Great pic! :lol

What Indy is that cowering? Custom?

IMG_0864.JPG

Sweet pics Billy Ray! I own both Indy Figs and love them both but the SSC one definatly blows the Medicom away and pretty much all aspects! I wouldn't got the Medi and I didn't get it for a good price.

I figured since we probably won't see another influx if Indy product like this again to go ahead and get both. This is defiantly one of SSC's best efforts.

great pics guys!! mine is coming tomorrow!!:whip

did anyone have to sign for their package or was it just left at the door

I just got mine today. Great figure... Except that his forearms like to come off easier than his hands...

They should. My hat on Praji was not made correctly with the bill being longer on one side than the other. I just got a replacement hat without having to send the figure back.

Back