Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone take a pic with the hatless head...with the hat on? Just curious....

Here ya go.
IMG_09112.JPG

Umm...yeah, it really doesn't work all that well

Ninjas in Cairo, interesting.

Originally there was a long sequence in Raiders between Indy leaving America and arriving in Nepal where Indy went to the far east to find one half of the Headpiece of the Staff of Ra (in this draft Marion only had the other half). He broke into a museum owned by 'General Hok' to steal it, where, among other things, he fought a Ninja and escaped behind a rolling gong as Hok fires at him with a machine gun. He then flies to Nepal, where he arrives at the Ravenwood Bar having bailed out of an aeroplane in a life raft. Obviously, much of this was reused for Temple of Doom. The most recent Indiana Jones magazines have reprinted the storyboards for this sequence.

Thanks for the heads up guys, somebody will be here just in case, can't wait until he arrives!:whip

Here are a couple of shots of Indy's hand guns, which are simply amazing! I did have a heck of a time opening the chamber on his revolver though and darn near broke it doing so...I don't think I will mess with it again. If you choose to try it, be VERY careful in doing so!

IMG_08921.JPG

IMG_08931.JPG

Very nice pics guys!!! I hope this is better in person, these pics show alot of detail and craftsmanship. How is everyone doing with the pro bodies for those who recently received them within the last day or so, are people still getting tight joints on there pro bodies? Also, anyone who received there regular editions, are the pro bodies having any loose joint issues. Please respond.

My UPS deleivers late here, probably I'll get him tonight around 6 p.m. :banghead

looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Mine just showed up!

Indy004.jpg

The professor is on a TT body with Giles suit and Skinner's glasses (Skinner got Giles glasses which look very season 8). In the back is a TOD custom I'm working on with a Hot Toys muscle body and the 1982 Kenner clothes.

I should have a second Indy next week from CSC. The TOD custom gets his head, bag, pants, belts and boots (which fit the muscle body). Professor Indy gets the Pro (the TT is a little too beefy for the Giles suit).

Overall I'm happy. The face is a bit pink but it's not off. The body is loose but holds poses fine. It feels a little weird but it's not bad. The extra hat is way too small for anybody to wear (including the smaller Medicom :monkey2)

Be careful with the magnets on the whip holder. They are so strong the leather will peel before the magnets separate. I'm going to need some superglue.

In your opinion dm, how tight do the joints seem, any body joints floppy around, anyone else please share your thoughts

Very nice pics guys!!! I hope this is better in person, these pics show alot of detail and craftsmanship. How is everyone doing with the pro bodies for those who recently received them within the last day or so, are people still getting tight joints on there pro bodies? Also, anyone who received there regular editions, are the pro bodies having any loose joint issues. Please respond.

My UPS deleivers late here, probably I'll get him tonight around 6 p.m. :banghead

looking forward to hearing your feedback!

He definitely looks even better in person than in pics, but don't they always? I don't really have any issues with the Pro to speak of. It's certainly looser than most of the bucks I have gotten, but some of those had a lot of almost "frozen" joints out of the box. While it is a looser body, mine is not a "rag doll" like other have reported getting. Mine holds poses just fine and stands on his own without the stand. I don't have the floppy neck or any floppy parts to speak of. The joints do all move with ease though, no forcing required...nice and smoothe-like. I am interested to see, when I get home, if he has tightened up any though as others have reported.

Got mine today. First impressions were not kind. The Pro I got was loose as hell. The neck in particular. I am finally enjoying him now that I got a chance to futz with him for awhile. I do wish SS would have an alternate head with "scowling" face. That's how Indy always looks when he's in a fight (well Harrison Ford in general). Anyways, here's some pics:
Group1308.jpg

Group1310.jpg

Group1313.jpg

...I do wish SS would have an alternate head with "scowling" face. That's how Indy always looks when he's in a fight (well Harrison Ford in general).

My understanding is that it's a LUCASFILM thing. All their sculpts in 1/6 have to have a 'neutral' expression. I seem to remember hearing something about it with their Bespin Luke sculpts that got rejected...

Well, I didn't want to be left out of the blurry pic fad :p, so here are a couple quick images of my own. Also that and I didn't want to get jumped by Wor-Gar, the pic Nazi :rotfl. So here are a couple quick/fun/blurry images of my own. I know the gray suit isn't "accurate," but I don't care. I think it was Josh who said "Well, my Indy is 'gray suit day' Indy." Works for me :lol!:

ProfIndy.jpg
AdventIndy.jpg

Well, I didn't want to be left out of the blurry pic fad :p, so here are a couple quick images of my own. Also that and I didn't want to get jumped by Wor-Gar, the pic Nazi :rotfl. So here are a couple quick/fun/blurry images of my own. I know the gray suit isn't "accurate," but I don't care. I think it was Josh who said "Well, my Indy is 'gray suit day' Indy." Works for me :lol!:

ProfIndy.jpg
AdventIndy.jpg

Mine'll be gray suit day as well.:D

Back