Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that sucks. Hope you can get a replacement.

Just two more days until I get mine. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

aini.jpg

Your shots are always fun pjam, but that wall and lighting have never looked so good as with Indy, the right texture, the right feel with the lighting, perfect for Dr. Jones.

Thanks Sean, means a lot coming from the Image King. I used a tan blanket, the amber light worked to fill in backlight. These are complementary Indy colors and they work nicely with the Figure.

Here's another shot, same pose with hat tilted down a tad...

If this isn't Harrison Ford, I don't know what is. :whip

aindi2-1.jpg

Last edited:
DSC_1162.JPG

Ha, no hat for you!
DSC_1166.JPG

For the loose neck, I put a couple dabs of clear nailpolish on the top of the ball joint. Works perfect.
DSC_1167.JPG

"Ninjas. Why did it have to be Ninjas"

Overall I'm pleased with him. The joints on him seem tight to me. The outfit is nice. Only nics are the whip magnet needs to be a bit higher and the cut shirt sucks. The fists are nice. I'll futz him and stuff later.

Just received my Indy figure a few hours ago and now that I've had some time to check him out, I'm impressed. This is definitely one of my favorite Sideshow 1:6 figures - it's very well done.

There's a nice attention to detail on the accessories, from the gun clip and pop out revolver to the fabric lining inside the extra hat. The pants and belts turned out exceptionally well, though from certain angles the holster does appear just a bit oversized - not a big deal though. I'm really partial to the hatless head. The paint apps aren't perfect, but they are solid. This is one of the better stubble apps I've seen from the Sideshow factories. The sculpt of course is phenomenal and any repaints will just emphasize it.

Here are a couple of quick pics I snapped. Hopefully I'll get to take some more soon but I have to get back to my coursework - Indy has already taken up enough time for one night.

Overall this figure rocks! I'm very happy to have it - finally.

Oh yeah - no loose joints here - Indy holds his poses just fine.

He looks awesome. I wish I didn't have to cancel (if anyone’s just convert it might have been mine) :banghead It look me a few days to actually go ahead and cancel. Every time I went to I stopped.

Least I still got PF Indy to look forward too.

Hi everyone, for those of you that received your indy, once again, I'm wondering did you have to sign for it when they delievered it to your home or destination, i need to know if someone needs to be there :cool:

Thanks Sean, means a lot coming from the Image King. I used a tan blanket, the amber light worked to fill in backlight. These are complementary Indy colors and they work nicely with the Figure.

Here's another shot, same pose with hat tilted down a tad...

If this isn't Harrison Ford, I don't know what is. :whip

aindi2-1.jpg

Well it works out great, looks good for replicating the interior of Marion's bar, should look nice once you get Toht to go against it with him. You should see if you can get a shot of Indy's shadow only against that wall, that'd look awesome.

Hi everyone, for those of you that received your indy, once again, I'm wondering did you have to sign for it when they delievered it to your home or destination, i need to know if someone needs to be there :cool:

I did not have to sign for the figure, but every once in a great while UPS does decide that I need to sign for a package and they don't leave anything if no one is home. Most of the time though they just ring the bell and leave it so by the time the door is answered the UPS guy is gone. I don't think you are required to sign for Sideshow items unless they are over $100.00 and even then some drivers leave the package anyway.

Important to note too, the non-shipping value has to be $100 or over, so even if Indy shipped costs over $100, SSC won't require it because his lone value is $90.

I got my regular off ebay and it will be here Monday... wooo hoooo. All these cool pictures are makeing me drool. :whip :drool

Back