Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my shipping notice too. My scheduled delivery day is also Wednesday this week! :banana

Just got mine...Wednesday as well. And I also got the notices for Ki-Adi Mundi and the Rebel Fleet Trooper...gonna be an expensive month for figures with Gandal, Lara Croft (Edit - Oh yeah, and the red Medicom Clone Captain) and these other three so soon after Obi-Clone. But I am happy to get them! It really helps to break up the boring evenings while I am here away from home.

Wow, you got some nice figures on the way! I could only afford Indy. I hope to get some of those others you're getting. Especially Gandalf. Sounds like you're having an early Christmas, huh? Very cool! :D

Talked to customer service this morning right after they opened, and the nice lady (forgot her name, not Kathy though) told me that they were just processing the exclusives first which there were tons of and then the regulars, which is where my order falls in and that those would be processed next week. So I might not see mine for 2 more weeks maybe.

Talked to customer service this morning right after they opened, and the nice lady (forgot her name, not Kathy though) told me that they were just processing the exclusives first which there were tons of and then the regulars, which is where my order falls in and that those would be processed next week. So I might not see mine for 2 more weeks maybe.

Sweet, I ordered the exclusive. Nothing as of this morning, but you can bet I'll be checking all day long...CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Put my name in for the exclusive. I know I'm late to the game, but with a lot of folks saying they are canceling Indy, I'm hoping to have a shot at it. If not, then I'll be happy with the regular I have on preorder.

I've got a quick question....

I ordered the Ex. Indy figure and the grand total on SS's site showed it would be $97.85. Now they charged my bank account today and it was $101.99?

They did the same thing with the Lara figure. It's like they added $4.14 to the total.

The strange part is once I got the final invoice for the Lara figure the price had changed again and they ended up only charging me like 45 cents extra........

Can someone explain why they do this?

Anyway....

I love the way the figure looks and I can't wait to get him in the mail. :)

Yup. Shipping charges from all shipping companies have gone up in the time since we pre-ordered Indy, Lara ect.

My order status on the web site changed from "processing" to "item shipping soon" :)

My exclusive Indy shipped by 2nd Day U.P.S. from Sideshow last night. It's being delivered to me tomorrow. I'll post pictures soon after I get it, here on this thread. :whip

Still no shipping notice, but my card was charged today!

Can't wait to see your pics JediMike!

I've got a quick question....

I ordered the Ex. Indy figure and the grand total on SS's site showed it would be $97.85. Now they charged my bank account today and it was $101.99?

They did the same thing with the Lara figure. It's like they added $4.14 to the total.

The strange part is once I got the final invoice for the Lara figure the price had changed again and they ended up only charging me like 45 cents extra........

Can someone explain why they do this?

Anyway....

I love the way the figure looks and I can't wait to get him in the mail. :)

I talked to Kathy with Sideshow last week, before my Indy shipped last night. She said that Sideshow usually charges a flat $12.00 fee for Ground shipping to your card at first. If it costs less than that, they refund your card. That's what they did when they sent Frodo and Sam to me last month. I hope this helps.

Billy Ray, I'll get the pictures on here ASAP. I work two jobs, so I'll find time sometime this week to take the pics, and post them in this thread.

Back