Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah.. this is the Image thread, isn't it?

Can we leave it for images and discussion of images instead of shipping?

Pjam the thread topic nazi!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl
Geez, three pages of this stuff. Every time I come here to check out new images I see these comments... No thanks...

Back on track now...

Here's a cropped close-up of the first repaint I've seen of Indy, done by hkxxx at Toy-World. More pics can be found there (https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=9953&extra=page=1).

I think the quality of the head sculpt really shines through, here. I just hope I'm able to pull off a decent five o'clock shadow, myself. :lol

Thank you, Sir! :gun

01qk4.jpg

God I hate to be "that guy"--but that jacket looks like s#$% in these pics...

Hopefully I can contribute to your wish by this weekend.

That would be the wish of many of us, Sean. Get your lighting b.g. worked out. :D I made a boo boo comment to you earlier and am man enough to admit it. Sacriledge!

That was: The torch used in the opening sequence with the dart was never lit! Yiikes... never lit, no flame that I recall... anyway I feel better now. :lol :whip

That would be the wish of many of us, Sean. Get your lighting b.g. worked out. :D I made a boo boo comment to you earlier and am man enough to admit it. Sacriledge!

That was: The torch used in the opening sequence with the dart was never lit! Yiikes... never lit, no flame that I recall... anyway I feel better now. :lol :whip

That's ok, I'll make it a snake pit torch in the Well of Souls, I imagine the torches don't look that much different. "Sala get down here!"

Where do you live Darth Cruel? Did you do the 2nd day shipping method?

I live in Phelan about 80 miles or so from Sideshow. I have found that I usually get the figures I order on the same day that they charge me. I have, on 2 or 3 occasions, gotten figures I ordered on the same day that they charged me...but before the charge even got to my account. I have been working in Phoenix for a few months now and have the figures sent here. They usually take no more than 2 days to get to me here.

Edit - nd no, I do the cheapest shipping.

Lucky dog! I'm over in Louisiana in Slidell, about 30 miles north of New Orleans. It usually takes about a week for figures to get to me from Sideshow using their standard delivery method. This time I chose to do the 2nd Day shipping for Indy. Every other time I've used the standard shipping method.

I gotta wait cuz' I ordered the exclusive and the standard. Saves me shipping. Hey...I waited this long. What's another week or less?

I don't have to have him shipped tonight, though I hope he does, not likely though, not even at shipping soon status. I just want him to ship in time enough so I can enjoy him over Thanksgiving break.

I really dig that repaint. It brings out the Harrison Ford in the sculpt. I don't know that I will attempt a respaint, but I am definitely moving towards weathering the figure. I think I will go the route of pastel/chalk dust to dirty up the clothes. I may do a wash on the sculpt to bring out the details.

Regardless, I can't wait for this figure. It was my second most anticipated figure, but now that I have the TDK Bats, it is easily my first.

Back