Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just was charged when I called them about 10 minutes ago. Jeff at Sideshow said he'd bring my order down to their shipping department in the warehouse, and it will ship out today by 2nd Day shipping. :D

I got the standrard 3-5 days to ship from the girl I spoke with , but I was very happy that they charged my account and got my 2nd day qoute.

I'm pretty confident that Dr Jones will be shipping tonight or tomorrow since we were the frist few to have our cards charged. So with a little luck Weds or Thurs for me!

Until then I have Medicom Indy to keep me occupied until this awsome piece arrives

Same here. I've always had my figures shipped by the standard ground shipping, and usually get them a week after they've shipped. I want to get this Indy faster than that, and upgraded my shippping today to 2nd Day shipping.

I was gonna get Indy and my Gandalf sent second day but to PA it was about $50 where as combined ground was only $15.

:lecture too true. An extra day isn't going to kill me either. But your guys' tenacity must be applauded! :clap

Thank you!!

I'm usually charged $10.00 for shipping , it cost me $20.00 for 2nd day , but thats cool since this is a gift to me from my wife and I can afford to pay a little extra since I stopped giving Hasbro so much money .

I will defiantly get standard shipped on Carbonite Han though .

No processing alert, CC charge or any notice for me! I have the regular on order and not the exclusive, so maybe they're processing the exclusives first...

From the pics on toy world, it looks like the sandbag is actually a sculpted piece...I was under the impression it was an actual bag.

Great re-paint though...can't wait for mine to get here!

That is an outstanding repaint! I hope I can get somewhere close to that when I repaint mine. I want to at least take the "doll dot" out of the eyes, and do something with Indy's scruffy look.

No processing alert, CC charge or any notice for me! I have the regular on order and not the exclusive, so maybe they're processing the exclusives first...

Same here and I get the same feeling that they are doing the exclusives first. Oh well, at least I know that I have one coming to me... eventually.

Give them a call guys! I did it to ask them to put through my credit card charge even when I ordered regular editions of past figures, not exclusives. I did order the exclusive for Indy this time. But give it a try. They're willing to charge your card with you on the phone with them. I think that's pretty cool. :D

Back