Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dead Indy...

Indy037.jpg

HAHAHA!!! I thought it was Indy doing this scene from A-Ha's Take On Me video!

:rotfl

16.jpg

Indie001.jpg

damn, these are just like movie stills. How amazing is this figure? (can't wait for mine to get here)

They made up for it with the almighty fists!:emperor

Great pic, by the way.

Yeah, while I definitely wouldn't trade the fists for open hands it still would have been nice to get at least one, just so he could hold the idol. I was going to modify a spare from one of my SW figures, but none have a flesh tone that matches.

Yeah, while I definitely wouldn't trade the fists for open hands it still would have been nice to get at least one, just so he could hold the idol. I was going to modify a spare from one of my SW figures, but none have a flesh tone that matches.

Have you tried pulling a Saturday Toys or Hot Toys hand off of the peg and placing it onto the SS peg?

Strangely, the Sideshow hand that I removed from the peg doesn't really fit very well on the HT peg. It'll stay on, but it's pretty wobbly.

If it's from Indy then no, unfortunitely they are too loose for the HT. You could trim the actual pegs down to fit on the HT and that works great.

I made a Dr.Jones bash from the following:

HT Superman 2 in 1 Clark Kent suit
SS Dalton bowtie and shoes
SS Indy head and hat

And it rocks!

Let's see the pics. I imagine that suit does look pretty sweet! :whip

Yeah, pics of your custom Dr. Jones would be great to see here! I'm currently working on mine now. I got the SS hatless Indy head mounted on a HT True Type caucasian body. Now I gotta get the outfit together. :whip

Two more pics ... an open left hand was definitely what this figure needed. With a bit of perseverance, I managed to get the right hand from a buck with skin tone that matches Indy's onto the Prometgeus wrist peg - works a treat!

33tmgkx.jpg

akzgbc.jpg

Back