Sideshow 1/6 ROTLA Indiana Jones Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome... I've got to ask (and anyone else feel free to chime in on this one) did you do anything to get the arrow to fit into the hole of the torch?... There's no way that mine'll stay/fit unless I carve it up a bit.

Photoshop, the production torch can't possibly hold the arrow, there's no hole for it to go into, just a faint indentation, not sure if it got over painted or what, but the one downer of the ex. items. I plan to try and chisel into it so it'll stick, but so far PS is needed for the look.

Photoshop, the production torch can't possibly hold the arrow, there's no hole for it to go into, just a faint indentation, not sure if it got over painted or what, but the one downer of the ex. items. I plan to try and chisel into it so it'll stick, but so far PS is needed for the look.

Ah--- so it is magic then.:naughty

:lol

Great pics as always-- and yeah, I'm going to have to chisel it as well I think.

Finally got my Indy and did a review on him for youtube:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4isCuDpy72U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4isCuDpy72U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I noticed that I say um a lot.........need to work on that..... :lol

Per Wor-Gar's request.

INDIANA JONES
and the AGENT of CHAOS

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

E.jpg

F.jpg

G.jpg

H.jpg

I.jpg

J.jpg

Awesome... I've got to ask (and anyone else feel free to chime in on this one) did you do anything to get the arrow to fit into the hole of the torch?... There's no way that mine'll stay/fit unless I carve it up a bit.

My arrow does fit into the notch on the torch, but I had to apply a lot of pressure to get it to stay. If you touch it too much it will fall out. SS really should have done a better job making the arrow and torch link together.

Aww....I wanted to do that....:(

But then again, that would've been anything that I coulda done. I love the BR Joker head so much....cant wait to have it.

3089872847_4a137d727d_o.jpg

i simply LOVE this picture. It's nothing we've seen before in the films, but it just WORKS. I love it!!!! :rock

Nice he's got the Young Indiana Jones, Mystery of the Blues scarf, pretty cool, where'd you come up with the scarf?

Thanks darren and Murderofcrows... Indy borrowed the scarf from his ole' buddy Hasbro Hoth Han Solo...:)

And Sean...as usual, your shots were worth the wait. Looking great, and your Indy/Joker crossover is perfect for getting in the mindset for the DK disc tomorrow!

Here's some pictures of my Indy with his jacket off as in the "streets of Cairo" sequence in Raiders. I plan on taking him outside and shooting some pictures in a sandpile again. Those looked good last time with his jacket on...

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3547.jpg

IMG_3538.jpg

IMG_3549.jpg

IMG_3552.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg

IMG_3541.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Im working on sourcing a cheap Indy for a Cairo version. Then I just need a German Disguise and Map Room Indy and I'm all done for Raiders Indy figures. I have to say though, in the sunlight of daytime Indy has a shine to his skin but right now he looks fantastic next to my TV. Really need to get batteries and take pictures of my stuff.

Back