Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool. I'm usually not big into gimmicks, but lights and sounds seems appropriate for this guy. I'm also digging how the Vader looks with his light up chest thing.

Not sure I'd get this without a chewy. Maybe down the road when it's twice the price cause chewy got announced. Lol

All you need is a room full of snow (or spray foam) and this thing is a sure-fire lady killer.

I found this neat image on Flickr the other day.

Snow planet scale.jpg by jere7my, on Flickr

It looks like the SSC is definitely bigger, but it's hard to tell exactly how big from these images.

SDCC_2013_Sideshow_Collectibles_Star_Wars_Wed-027.jpg

Depending on the stand looks like it might fit on one shelf, antenna down, the concept image seems a bit under scale to me, I would have thought at least the Wampa height fully extended and hovering just off the ground.
But I need to dedicate 2 shelves to ht bespin Luke on the antenna as well with cloud back drop , oh man I've got some space to clear. My big hope is this guy has some weight to him out of the box, bring on a die cast SW line, jk. Man that tauntaun just looks great, I won't delay to order this like I did the dewback

Last edited:
I still don't have the Dewback. :( Still waiting for at least a $25 discount from SSC to help offset the hefty shipping. I was very surprised there were no discount codes for July 4th or I probably would have already ordered it. Of course if a forum member comes along selling one for a very nice price I could always go that route. ;)

Luke on the antenna as well with cloud back drop ,

You've seen the high resolution image I've made and posted to my backgrounds thread for this right?

I waited and got him locally about 6 months later for $100 less plus free shipping, I can already see Luke sitting the opposite side of the cabinet. Probot in detolf :)

Unfortunately the only place I know locally that has this kind of stuff is at least 40 minutes away on a good day and their Dewback price is currently US$350 - on top of which I would still have to pay 13% tax - and while love to shop locally, I'm against high prices and paying taxes on my collectibles.

If you guys hear of a good Dewback Deal (available overseas), let me know. Also on the look out for this before i (eventually) get to the probot.

With light and sounds this will be very cool. Now to make it with a clear pole and a cool snow base, and I'm going to display it next to my 1:1 Laws AT-AT Driver bust.

Back