Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up the Probe Droid... largely depends on cost. Hoping they just go plastic on this one, polystone would be kind of silly :lol

Although it's one I'll probably at least wait for a good deal on, I doubt there will be an exclusive and this will probably be a slow seller.

pop up snowy chewie head...............:panic::panic::panic:

:lol

I'm pretty sure I'll be picking up the Probe Droid... largely depends on cost. Hoping they just go plastic on this one, polystone would be kind of silly :lol

Although it's one I'll probably at least wait for a good deal on, I doubt there will be an exclusive and this will probably be a slow seller.

I'd say this will be last on my list. Han/Luke being first by a wide margin, then maybe scour RS for a Tauntaun seller shortly after release. It will all depend on release dates, and with the TBD price tags on the display these might not PO till late this year anyway.

Definitely down for one or maybe two, depending on price. Always have loved the design. Nice thing, too (so long as you're not too much of screen accurate stickler), is the Empire sent them all over the galaxy, so it's not necessarily limited to a Hoth diorama.

I'd really love to get it too. If it's the E-web price of $150, then I think I can swing that.

Han is a must. Taun Taun and this droid depend on price and what else is coming out at that time.

I never got the Attakus Probe Droid since it was too damn fragile. I wanted to get a studio scale model and have it built but something else got in the way and passed on that. So this might be it.

I'm curious about the material it is made of (hopefully plastic/ABS/PVC, and maybe metal parts, but please no resin), its moving arms (how movable they will be), and about its stand - will it be black, or with snow on it?

The stand looks like a custom job to fit the dio. I wouldn't be surprised if its something like what the Snowtrooper came with, only with the clear support rod rather than the nut cruncher.

really hoping this is a dense plastic. poly would be silly. i have a feeling this will have a few leds in it as well.

it seems i'm probably gonna be down for this as well. i'm pretty much getting everything else in the hoth theme. looks really good too. ssc is cranking their SW stuff for sure and they all look pretty incredible.

via SSC FB

1069184_10151620368404145_621466060_n.jpg

Damn, that does look incredible. I'm generally not into buying doubles of anything but will make an exception for this. Thanks for posting the pic Hologram.

Back