Sideshow 1/6 Imperial Probe Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, what’s the length of the plastic rod? I’m trying to figure out what size to order for the clear rod. Thanks!

(I know it’s 3/8 diameter. I’m looking for the length. Guessing around 10 inches?)

20181214_122907.jpg

Just got my Sideshow Probe droid today. Loving it so far, but have two issues. The first is that a leg splits open at a joint when inserted in the droid's body, but then closes up again when removed. You can't push it shut while it is inserted, something is forcing it to split open.

The second is visible in the picture here. I have a decent amount of glue on the probe droid's head, and it is bothering me. Has anyone else seen this on any other probe droids? I plan on contacting Sideshow about this, but does anyone think Sideshow will offer me a replacement droid head?

View attachment 436418

Just got my Sideshow Probe droid today. Loving it so far, but have two issues. The first is that a leg splits open at a joint when inserted in the droid's body, but then closes up again when removed. You can't push it shut while it is inserted, something is forcing it to split open.

The second is visible in the picture here. I have a decent amount of glue on the probe droid's head, and it is bothering me. Has anyone else seen this on any other probe droids? I plan on contacting Sideshow about this, but does anyone think Sideshow will offer me a replacement droid head?

If that glue can't be removed in any way (rubbing alcohol) then it's probably worth a replacement. They seem to have a lot of these still, or at least they did, so that might improve chances of a replacement part. But yeah, if it won't come off then I'd want a replacement if it's bugging you.

I believe this is their 3rd run of these guys - 2nd release without the snow base - looks like snow weathering but that shouldn’t be the case. Along with the leg issue I would request an return/exchange.

Back