Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that was cool. I know the officer who is responsible for Commander Wolffe's eye being cut out by Ventress is one of the officers that Vader choked out in ESB. But that happened in the comic, not actually in the animated show.

But I always wonder about how some of these clones were integrated into the OT troopers or officers. We know Cody, Neyo, Gree, Thire, Appo, and Bly all complied with Order 66 no problem (though I'm a bit surprised Cody did not hesitate). I wonder how Captain Rex would handle the command. Wolffe seems like he'd be fine with it. He just seems like an angry man lol. But he wasn't apart of the group that set fire upon Plo Koon as far as I know.

I feel like Rex would hesitate especially after the discussion he had with the clone who said you have a choice. If anyone were to leave it all behind and not comply I think it would be him.

I feel like Rex would hesitate especially after the discussion he had with the clone who said you have a choice. If anyone were to leave it all behind and not comply I think it would be him.

Yup. I agree. Rex seems like the type that would sniff out Palpatine's betrayal and leave before he had to fight his brothers.

i believe the admiral who we see on the starships a lot (the same character who does the opening voiceover) is at the table with vader in ANH, hes the older guy with the white top

I have a feeling you're right. As someone who just watched the OT films (and didn't really get into all the books and/or comics), they didn't seem to really have standout troopers. All the stormies pretty much looked identical. I do think I read that the Senate Guard guys (led by Commander Fox or Thire) become the Emperor's Royal Guards.

i believe the admiral who we see on the starships a lot (the same character who does the opening voiceover) is at the table with vader in ANH, hes the older guy with the white top

Admiral Yularen. And he has been hinted that what you say is true.

Random question, but none of the clones troopers we saw in the Clone Wars or RotS are officers or notable soldiers that get screentime in the OT right? I know Appo serves alongside Vader for a long time, and Gree dies, but what about the other more prominent Commanders?

Remember that they all age at twice the rate of normal humans. By the time of the OT, they would all be old 40 years older than they appeared in the PT/TCW

Remember that they all age at twice the rate of normal humans. By the time of the OT, they would all be old 40 years older than they appeared in the PT/TCW

Oh you know something I forgot all about that. Nevermind then....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If I remember reading correctly somewhere it said something about after the Clone Wars set of clones they made more batches with other donors somewhat phasing out most of the original clones and then opening up the military for general enlisting. It would explain why the clones are so lethal and deadly yet the stormtroopers couldnt hit the backside of a barn...

If I remember reading correctly somewhere it said something about after the Clone Wars set of clones they made more batches with other donors somewhat phasing out most of the original clones and then opening up the military for general enlisting. It would explain why the clones are so lethal and deadly yet the stormtroopers couldnt hit the backside of a barn...

Have you ever played Star Wars: Battlefront?
They had this great part where you pop in a new tibanna clip in your rifle and start shooting. The blaster bolts are pretty accurate. But as the gas starts running down and the "clip gets closer to empty", the blaster bolts start running *really* wild of where you are aiming...
It was a nice touch.
Also, i just checked the wiki page for the stormtroopers and it claims:

"By 0 BBY, roughly one-third of the stormtroopers were clones based on the Fett template, while recruits steadily became the majority within the Stormtrooper Corps."

Got my Wolffe. I have to keep him in the box for awhile(possibly a few months). His range finder is a bit loose for his phase 2 helmet. It's on an angle. So my question is do you guys think it can get warped over time from this? Thanks in advance.

I have to say Wolffe looks better in-hand than the promo pics in all honesty.

And I just realized something. We never see Wolffe shoot anything in the show other than cable guns do we?

Got my Wolffe. I have to keep him in the box for awhile(possibly a few months). His range finder is a bit loose for his phase 2 helmet. It's on an angle. So my question is do you guys think it can get warped over time from this? Thanks in advance.

Not that this is too big of a deal, but Wolffe's ES has been TBD for quite some time now. Is SS ever gonna tell us how many of the Ex were made?

Got my Wolffe in the mail yesterday. Beside a broken wrist connector and quality issues on forearms, i'm delighted to add a newcommander to the ranks.

View attachment 102198

Pretty much the picture that sold me on it. I think this looks so great. But like I said, it looks better in hand in my opinion than the promo pics.

Back