Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Special sale on Sideshow's site for Wolffe if anyone's waiting on a good deal for him.

And I've been noticing that any figure that gets the special deal (double rewards, 10%off and free shipping) seems to sell out, so this may be your last chance or deal with secondary market pricing.

Just ordered Wolffe with the discount, double RP, and free shipping PLUS I got a popup discount for another 10% off my entire order :yess: The total was $129.59 shipped.

Just ordered Wolffe with the discount, double RP, and free shipping PLUS I got a popup discount for another 10% off my entire order :yess: The total was $129.59 shipped.

I though black friday wasn't till next month. :lol Going to be hard when you have to put down $200+ for your next figure and don't get half as much stuff as Wolffe has.

Nice score. :hi5:

I really like this figure. Just be careful taking him out of the packaging--the antenna on his left shoulder will snap off if you look at it funny.

Damn. This is awkward. :-( Just got a notice from where I ordered that there was another guy that ordered this one just before I did, witch means that I don't get it :-(
I guess that the Rex Phase 2 will be my first one then...

Damn. This is awkward. :-( Just got a notice from where I ordered that there was another guy that ordered this one just before I did, witch means that I don't get it :-(
I guess that the Rex Phase 2 will be my first one then...

Go through Sideshow! Use the Welcome code and get him for 133. :)

88f62ddb696028fcb06a2e5d20b6e8df.jpg

a3a892f853e1b0fb0d01b8fe58ab3e8a.jpg

ae941fee4856f717cdffe5085da2a2d2.jpg

b38e6af84efe037871dbf74ecd3eb0ce.jpg

42b0d8a138869add7040f02f74e43eb0.jpg

Dang that looks good! I wish you would have posted that before last weekend, I had the option of picking up sinker or the deluxe veteran and I picked the veteran and passed on a really reasonably priced exclusive plo koon. :(

Back