Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolffe is arriving this Wednesday. It'll be Wolffe Wednesday! :rock

Help me figure out what's wrong with my Commander Wolffe?

There's something wrong with my Commander Wolffe Exclusive Figure, when I attach the Phase II helmet to its body it wobbles around and isn't rigid or firm at all like all the other figures I have. The Phase I helmet doesn't have this issue. Is there something wrong with the helmet? I tried contacting Sideshow about it but they'd most likely want me to send it back to America. (I live in Belgium, tax and import costs aren't nice.)

Here's a video showing the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM4b1le0-2s

Re: Help me figure out what's wrong with my Commander Wolffe?

I'd check to see if the tube in the helmet that the neck post slides into isn't cracked. A little glue should fix it right up...maybe some epoxy.

I'd check to see if the tube in the helmet that the neck post slides into isn't cracked. A little glue should fix it right up...maybe some epoxy.

Hey, I checked inside of the tube and there aren't any cracks or damage inside of it. I tried fitting the Phase II helmet on another figure and it had the same issue so it's most definitely the helmet itself. Weird.

There's something wrong with my Commander Wolffe Exclusive Figure, when I attach the Phase II helmet to its body it wobbles around and isn't rigid or firm at all like all the other figures I have. The Phase I helmet doesn't have this issue. Is there something wrong with the helmet? I tried contacting Sideshow about it but they'd most likely want me to send it back to America. (I live in Belgium, tax and import costs aren't nice.)

Here's a video showing the issue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM4b1le0-2s

I doubt sideshow willwant you to return it. most likely, they'll just have you destroy it.

Finally bit on the Star Wars Sideshow line... Put Wolffe on Flexipay, Rex phase II on preorder and Obi Wan Clonobi was ebayed! Gah Clones are already addictive!

Sort of regret not buying Cody back in the day when he was released - but I knew I'd not like displaying him next to the (very few) Hot Toys guys I've got, much as I wanted to have him facing-off against Tony Stark... Wolffe on the other hand looks like he'll fit in just fine (yeah I'm one of those heathens that mixes ranges as long as they look good next to each other)

Out of curiousity which Clones came with headsculpts?/When did Sideshow begin to swap over to this more detailed sculpt look? Not just the new 3-part head system, I mean the overall level of details in the sculpt. (Ganch's headsculpt seems like a halfway point and Cody's is v.much at the more stylised end I think.)

Just got my Wolffe! Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting to be as impressed as I am. I just want to pose him all night long! Here's a few quick photos from my mobile:

13572238635_3720cde780.jpg

13572239065_f7bf8ba908.jpg

13572611504_71aeb149d9.jpg

13572613414_c388fabbaa.jpg

I was a little freaked out that the iPhone camera picked up and was able to track the head sculpts just like a real human face!:lol

Out of curiousity which Clones came with headsculpts?/When did Sideshow begin to swap over to this more detailed sculpt look? Not just the new 3-part head system, I mean the overall level of details in the sculpt. (Ganch's headsculpt seems like a halfway point and Cody's is v.much at the more stylised end I think.)
Rex, Cody, Bly, Gree, Boil, Waxer, Ganch, Wolffe(And the upcoming Echo & Fives and Rex 2.0), so nine heads in total so far, not counting the ones yet to be released.
And they only just changed Wolffe to the new system.
They should all be that way from now on.

I was a little freaked out that the iPhone camera picked up and was able to track the head sculpts just like a real human face!:lol

Great pics.
^^That always freaks me out too.^^
Taking a pic of figures all together, and it accurately pics out all their faces...
Also, i think your bicep armour is back to front.

Also, i think your bicep armour is back to front.

As far as I can tell (referencing Sideshows product photos) they are oriented correctly. But it seems like the grey deco was applied to the wrong side of the armour on both sides.

Surprisingly I prefer the spot when the deco is on my Wolfe more than the normal one!

Great pics, congrats on adding him. I was the same way when it came to getting him. Wasn't expecting so much goodness packed in one small box. If Rex Phase II can equal this or top it, I'll be very happy.

Got my Wolffe in the mail yesterday. Beside a broken wrist connector and quality issues on forearms, i'm delighted to add a newcommander to the ranks.

003.JPG004.JPG

Ugh. I want one.

I've been re-watching the entire series, and just got done with the slavers arc in Season 4 where Plo Koon and the Wolfpack rescue Anakin and Obi Wan and Ahsoka's people and have then jump onto the cruiser. And Rex throws the spear through the slavers chest as he mocks Obi-Wan for being unable to kill an unarmed man. Wolffe's armor--so crisp and clean, just looks fabulous and this figure is really, really threatening my wallet.

Random question, but none of the clones troopers we saw in the Clone Wars or RotS are officers or notable soldiers that get screentime in the OT right? I know Appo serves alongside Vader for a long time, and Gree dies, but what about the other more prominent Commanders?

I've really enjoyed seeing a younger Tarkin in the series. Was really cool how they made him and Anakin both approve of each other.

I've really enjoyed seeing a younger Tarkin in the series. Was really cool how they made him and Anakin both approve of each other.

Yeah, that was cool. I know the officer who is responsible for Commander Wolffe's eye being cut out by Ventress is one of the officers that Vader choked out in ESB. But that happened in the comic, not actually in the animated show.

But I always wonder about how some of these clones were integrated into the OT troopers or officers. We know Cody, Neyo, Gree, Thire, Appo, and Bly all complied with Order 66 no problem (though I'm a bit surprised Cody did not hesitate). I wonder how Captain Rex would handle the command. Wolffe seems like he'd be fine with it. He just seems like an angry man lol. But he wasn't apart of the group that set fire upon Plo Koon as far as I know.

i believe the admiral who we see on the starships a lot (the same character who does the opening voiceover) is at the table with vader in ANH, hes the older guy with the white top

Back