Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is still hanging on by a thread but it does sort of look like it has been reattached in that picture. You see it in person you should be able to tell more than anybody. It should not look like it has any glue or anything. It either looks fine enough where you don't even have to ask or typically it looks broken. Mine came broken but is still hanging on. Yours looks different. But I can't say too much with the picture.

^ Tough to tell with that pic. From what I see, it doesn't look all that different from mine.

Mine is still hanging on by a thread but it does sort of look like it has been reattached in that picture. You see it in person you should be able to tell more than anybody. It should not look like it has any glue or anything. It either looks fine enough where you don't even have to ask or typically it looks broken. Mine came broken but is still hanging on. Yours looks different. But I can't say too much with the picture.

Thanks guys. Sorry that pic is a bit blurry. It looks glued together to me and sort of bent. I just wasn't sure how it should look. Not a huge deal but kind of curious that they'd send out a returned figure if they still have plenty of stock. I love him though. Such a great clone.

Finally at the episodes that feature wolffe, the dude is kind of a jerk lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Finally at the episodes that feature wolffe, the dude is kind of a jerk lol

Nah - he's all business, no fluff. Just does what needs to be done, even if the others don't like it. Those episodes show how good SS did on the figure, I think they nailed it.

Wolffe is shipping out in a few days, cant wait to put him next to Cody. I've been anticipating this guy forever!

Nah - he's all business, no fluff. Just does what needs to be done, even if the others don't like it. Those episodes show how good SS did on the figure, I think they nailed it.

Agreed. I just finished the umbara arc. I love that they gave the clones a lot of love in this series.

Wolffe is shipping out in a few days, cant wait to put him next to Cody. I've been anticipating this guy forever!

He's worth the anticipation. You'll be happy to have him. Should look great next to Cody.

Agreed. I just finished the umbara arc. I love that they gave the clones a lot of love in this series.

The Umbara arc was one of the best arcs the show had.

I decided to get him for double the rewards. I looks awesome in pictures and I'm sure he'll be just as awesome in person.

pSASpbm.png

:)

Yes...he's one of my favorites too....he won't disappoint there, KR...

Almost forgot we have that Wolf Pack trooper coming as well to join Wolffe...

Special sale on Sideshow's site for Wolffe if anyone's waiting on a good deal for him.

Back