Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm converting my extra Waxer into a 212th Lt. As much as I love the 212th with Cody, the Lt. (when I finish him), Waxer & Boil and the forthcoming Airborne I think I'm 212th'd out.(I have the original one in the crap plastic suit to, not on display tho) I really want to see some more 501st love.

The paint gun is out, making a model from my GF father this week (a 32 Ford Sudan Super Red. Being I have a extra set of these I am just going to make them into the red ones. To go with my PR Clone.

I own 2, 1 to customize into a better painted cody and 1 for display. Still looking into getting a Airborne...

Sorry to ask but has anyone successfully installed a light in the holographic emperor on Cody's hand? Any help would be appreciated! :peace

I have seen a few on ebay that have the emporer all lit up that are custom made but they apear to have recast the arm/hand and run the wiring threw. I couldnt see how else you would be able to do it unless you ran the wiring under the bodysuit/armor into the hand and just affix it to the arm or use magnets.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sideshow-1-6-Star-Wars-Clone-Cody-Hologram-Converted-Led-only-hands-part-Sets-/120989889469?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1c2b8f33bd&nma=true&si=H4r40qQdqdDzpw0jte9R2wSgB5k%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Cody arrived.

rx55.jpg

z1ph.jpg

i own 2. :D 1 for display other to make into even better cody when shiny comes out.

I wish they would make a new one with all their new improvements they made with Wolffe (got into the game late so I want to get one for retail price mainly hahaha).

The best troop! I love this figure and keep staring at him while sitting on the SW figure....one of the best SW figure

He is pretty pricey. There are still deals out there though guys. I got one for $130 dlvd this week.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back