Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, could someone explain to me how the DC15S blaster is supposed to be used? Is that folding things supposed to be folded towards the front of the gun, or folded to the back? Does one way mean some different use to the other?

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?p=38019&ref=home_freefigure_125x125

It is a promotion you buy one of the items listed you get a free gift and from what I have seen the free gift is bly but it could be others like bacara or gree or something else they have allot of left over.

Hm. People should post up what they are receiving, I'm interested in what people are getting.

Hey, could someone explain to me how the DC15S blaster is supposed to be used? Is that folding things supposed to be folded towards the front of the gun, or folded to the back? Does one way mean some different use to the other?

Buttstock folds back for added stability. Fold it forward for one handed shooting.

Hm. People should post up what they are receiving, I'm interested in what people are getting.

From a friend that ordered the dewback be got a regular bly I also heard from a friend that some one got a regular gree but I cant confirm if the gree is true or not. I am trying to check into this because if there is even the slight chance of getting a bacara I could save money.

I guess just getting a free bly wouldn't be to bad either but he is not worth what they are charging at the moment due to how many of them are still floating around. Also if I got a free cody I would be on top of this faster than a fat kid on free cake 2 codys would be awesome and still don't know why I haven't done that yet.....oh ya the money for 2 codys would be better spent on other things :rotfl

Even if you don't want a commander you could always sell him fast at 100ish bucks making this set a ridiculously low cost. I snagged my second set of these guys at 150 and got that much out of one clone and the alien girl making my spare Waxer a freebie. Consider with this promotion you get 3 clones and the alien and TONS of accessories for 225??? You would spend that just buying the 9 headsculpts from this on Ebay. :thud:
This is a great deal for any Clone lovers.

From a friend that ordered the dewback be got a regular bly I also heard from a friend that some one got a regular gree but I cant confirm if the gree is true or not. I am trying to check into this because if there is even the slight chance of getting a bacara I could save money.

I guess just getting a free bly wouldn't be to bad either but he is not worth what they are charging at the moment due to how many of them are still floating around. Also if I got a free cody I would be on top of this faster than a fat kid on free cake 2 codys would be awesome and still don't know why I haven't done that yet.....oh ya the money for 2 codys would be better spent on other things :rotfl

It was Commander Bly, they even show a picture of it.

Even if you don't want a commander you could always sell him fast at 100ish bucks making this set a ridiculously low cost. I snagged my second set of these guys at 150 and got that much out of one clone and the alien girl making my spare Waxer a freebie. Consider with this promotion you get 3 clones and the alien and TONS of accessories for 225??? You would spend that just buying the 9 headsculpts from this on Ebay. :thud:
This is a great deal for any Clone lovers.

I thought about just keeping the Bly as a extra for parts. But I really have no wish to buy something I don't want and then have to sell it. This hobby is so odd or bith##y if you want to put a name to it. The brown shipper needs to be mint (its a shipping box). The out side box must to so mint that there is a new word for it (Unless its a coin its not mint). Etc. Seems like a waste of time to do this.

I thought about just keeping the Bly as a extra for parts. But I really have no wish to buy something I don't want and then have to sell it. This hobby is so odd or bith##y if you want to put a name to it. The brown shipper needs to be mint (its a shipping box). The out side box must to so mint that there is a new word for it (Unless its a coin its not mint). Etc. Seems like a waste of time to do this.

Maybe I've been extremely lucky, but every person I've ever sold to/bought from/traded have been extremely awesome. Especially Star Wars and Joe items. Lots of good guys out there wanting to do deals.

For those mulling it over, remember this deal ends Monday :lecture

Maybe I've been extremely lucky, but every person I've ever sold to/bought from/traded have been extremely awesome. Especially Star Wars and Joe items. Lots of good guys out there wanting to do deals.

For those mulling it over, remember this deal ends Monday :lecture

I have never sold one but seen it happen to a number of people. I have been doing since I was 13 (comics). I have to say this is the one hobby I would trash it then sell it.

I did order another set. I really wanted the wax and boil just to give Cody more clones (I have two 212 coming). The Bly I will give my hands on seeing what I can do with him. After all I did fell the 1st set was worth $240 so...

I have never sold one but seen it happen to a number of people. I have been doing since I was 13 (comics). I have to say this is the one hobby I would trash it then sell it.

I did order another set. I really wanted the wax and boil just to give Cody more clones (I have two 212 coming). The Bly I will give my hands on seeing what I can do with him. After all I did fell the 1st set was worth $240 so...

I'm converting my extra Waxer into a 212th Lt. As much as I love the 212th with Cody, the Lt. (when I finish him), Waxer & Boil and the forthcoming Airborne I think I'm 212th'd out.(I have the original one in the crap plastic suit to, not on display tho) I really want to see some more 501st love.

I just put a order on SS yesterday on this guy thinking it wasn't going to convert until maybe in a couple of weeks or months, but it just converted today and will be here tomorrow!! :panic::panic:

I just put a order on SS yesterday on this guy thinking it wasn't going to convert until maybe in a couple of weeks or months, but it just converted today and will be here tomorrow!! :panic::panic:

You'll be very happy with him. I've had mine since he came out and I never get tired of looking at him. :yess:

You'll be very happy with him. I've had mine since he came out and I never get tired of looking at him. :yess:

Thanks. Im very happy with him. I've always tried not to even get one because then you'll be getting all of them.:gah::gah: and now I'm hooked and on the lookout get them them all. :panic::panic:

I'm converting my extra Waxer into a 212th Lt. As much as I love the 212th with Cody, the Lt. (when I finish him), Waxer & Boil and the forthcoming Airborne I think I'm 212th'd out.(I have the original one in the crap plastic suit to, not on display tho) I really want to see some more 501st love.

I would also prefer to see more 501st troops especially rex phase 2!

Back