Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep he sure did.

I haven't seen any of the CW cartoons but was Cody punished by Palpatine for his failure to kill Obi Wan?

Doubt it. They assumed Obi was dead. Haven't watched the new season yet though.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Doubt it. They assumed Obi was dead. Haven't watched the new season yet though.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

With them not finding Yoda or Obi Wans bodies (they assumed they were dead or badly injured) immediately or soon after the events of ROTS I wonder when they went cold on the idea of looking for them or hunting them down.

I actually think that would be a good story, the Empire looking for their assumed dead bodies or finding out that they survived.

I find Cody's loyalty very conflicting. If your read up he's one of the trained Commanders of Alpha-17, free will thinker so to speak. I think in circumstances based upon his training and such, him issuing Order 66 is not a part of who he is. Nor is it something I find he wanted to do, that's the thing about helmets; no expression. From the comics and such Cody was Obi-Wan's right hand man and friend. I find it hard to consider that making him out to do Sidious' order was to his liking due to the fact regardless if he carried it out he'd be killed for treason. Cody was always a rule-by-rule clone however and I think in the long run, Obi-Wan held no grudge. He did what he was told to do like he'd done all his life.

I find Cody's loyalty very conflicting. If your read up he's one of the trained Commanders of Alpha-17, free will thinker so to speak. I think in circumstances based upon his training and such, him issuing Order 66 is not a part of who he is. Nor is it something I find he wanted to do, that's the thing about helmets; no expression. From the comics and such Cody was Obi-Wan's right hand man and friend. I find it hard to consider that making him out to do Sidious' order was to his liking due to the fact regardless if he carried it out he'd be killed for treason. Cody was always a rule-by-rule clone however and I think in the long run, Obi-Wan held no grudge. He did what he was told to do like he'd done all his life.

Cheers for that.

My knowledge is only based on the movies (and some internet info) and you could tell that he was good friends with Obi Wan. I will read up on Cody stuff later.

Oh gawd, I've read so many prequel books and comics. I can tell ya everything about clones pre-filoni. I didn't care much for TCW cause the continuity issue canceling out dark horse's adaption which was canon. However if ya read the Republic Commandos series one of the books I think Order 66 lists Cody as being a rule-by-rule a**hole. lol

Well, the clone wars xartoon would say that Cody had the same chip in him that fives and tup had. So when it was time for Order 66, Cody wasn't his free thinking self. But then again since some clones did defy the order, I guess your point is still warranted.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah but some of the chips may have malfunctioned, like how tups made him carry out the order too early others might have not made them carry it out at all. Overall the season 6 arc really explains Cody's actions better than him just being very strict.

Yeah but some of the chips may have malfunctioned, like how tups made him carry out the order too early others might have not made them carry it out at all. Overall the season 6 arc really explains Cody's actions better than him just being very strict.

Good point and I agree. I know we talk about it a lot but it really makes me wonder about Rex and Wolffe. Rex is Anakin right hand man and Wolffe was known to be very loyal to the jedi even against other officers. Plus he didnt seem to be present when Plo Koon was killed.

Speaking of Plo Koon, the Clone Wars turned him into such a badass. I forgot how many times he saved the day or tore **** up when Anakin and Obi Wan were stuck or beaten.

Aw gawd... Filoni put a story arc with neural implants... Geez... Another reason to be annoyed after boycott for 6 years. :slap

I wonder what happened to Cut Lawquane when Order 66 was executed.

No way to hear the command unless he malfunctioned as well. But he seemed to be a free thinker as well so he probably kept living under the radar.

Was just able to get one of these off eBay for 250, not sure if its that great of a deal but I am absolutely ecstatic to add him to my grown SW SSC collection! :yess:

Back