Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love a Gregor figure. If Sideshow made any commandos, he'd be the most likely. I'd definitely buy one, and then I'd have to start working on a custom D-squad!

Though it's still unlikely, since there was only ONE in the whole series. Kinda sad, really. I'd have loved to have seen a story arc about a commando team.

Actually, there is a (short) scene with a full Commando team (Delta squad from the Republic Commando game) in another episode. After Savage's 'visit' to an outpost they secure and return with the Jedi remains.

edit: Always loved those helmet designs.

Actually, there is a (short) scene with a full Commando team (Delta squad from the Republic Commando game) in another episode. After Savage's 'visit' to an outpost they secure and return with the Jedi remains.

If they did a light up visor that would be amazing. Hopefully with the new Canon in place we don't know this delta squad's name, so hopefully they keep it the same

Oh crap, I forgot about that episode. I stand corrected :)

I've been wanting Commander Cody for awhile now to finish up my Clone Wars collection but at almost $300 (auctions on Ebay) I was hesitant to pull the trigger, but thanks to the weaker Canadian Dollar I was able to score a new one for $200 USD :)

I can't believe the Clone Commandoes didn't get their own episode.

Beautiful figure, I really cannot wait for Hot Toys to get into the prequels and get Cody out, they will have to eventually, can't even imagine the head sculpt on Anakin's ROTS and a palpatine. It'll blow every previous release out the water.

Beautiful figure, I really cannot wait for Hot Toys to get into the prequels and get Cody out, they will have to eventually, can't even imagine the head sculpt on Anakin's ROTS and a palpatine. It'll blow every previous release out the water.

Agree. There aren't many prequel figures that I need. It'll be a while before they get round to them but I'm hoping for.

ROTS Obi Wan
ROTS Anakin
Arena Padme
Mace
Dooku
Maul
Grievous
Jango
Palpatine
Cody
501st

I really want a Cody , and am sad I got into the 1/6 scale line after his passing . I would love to have hot toys make one with hologram or find a sideshow one . I love my phase 2 Rex that just came out . Seems they really put some love into the clone figures :)

I really want a Cody , and am sad I got into the 1/6 scale line after his passing . I would love to have hot toys make one with hologram or find a sideshow one . I love my phase 2 Rex that just came out . Seems they really put some love into the clone figures :)

All the SS clone figures are great, have most of them and love them all. Keep an eye out on the for sale section here and on ebay and you might find one for under $200, which would be a good deal looking at what new SS and HT figures are going for now.

Yes. I too am waiting for a new ROTS Anakin. The only available options (besides medicom) have aged horribly. I don't care who makes it, either SS or HT, I just need him and Dooku. Obi-Wan as well.

Back