Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe Cody is still available. Just ordered him and Rex, they will be here tomorrow.

Just got Commander Cody in today (totally awesome) and he came with a free Cosbaby Capt. Jack Sparrow. Sideshow has really earned my business. I appreciate the Valentines discount card I got with my Sandtrooper and now a little something extra with Commander Cody. Thank you Sideshow.

Really like Cody. Can't wait to get Rex which is delayed until next Tuesday. Sharing a few pics.

ComCody007.jpg

ComCody005.jpg

ComCody004.jpg

ComCody003.jpg

Nice pic's qbomb71. :clap The only problem I have is I like him with both helmets,
but only have 1 cody, tempting me to get another.:panic:

Thanks Outlander :hi5:. Both helmets are outstanding and I couldn't believe how nice the sculpt was either. One of the better ones from SS IMO. I would like another Cody too, but I have my eye on Boil and Waxer as I think they would look great posed with Cody.

.....I have my eye on Boil and Waxer as I think they would look great posed with Cody.

They do, I have a shelf that's Cody and Obi-wan in front, with Boil, Waxer(with Numa hiding behind) and a 212th behind...it looks great

Hi all, I only just received my first ever set of Clone troopers. They are fantastic, but I am disappointed in the lack of articulation in the ankles!!

Is it just me?? None of my clones have ankles that can bend in the vertical axis. I was hoping to get the troopers into some crouching/squating poses with feet flat on the ground but knees and ankles bent. But I cannot for the life of me get any of the ankle joints to bend.

Taking the feet off, the peg looks like it has a rotation, so it looks like you could rotate it, but when I try it just doesnt budge. I dont want to risk snapping it, so I wont put too much more pressure.

Is this a known limitation of the figures???

Thanks Outlander :hi5:. Both helmets are outstanding and I couldn't believe how nice the sculpt was either. One of the better ones from SS IMO. I would like another Cody too, but I have my eye on Boil and Waxer as I think they would look great posed with Cody.

If you have Cody, theres no reason not to pick up the Waxer/Boil set, especially as cheap as you can get them if you look around and their box is stuffed with goodies. :yess:

Also if you buy them now, you get a free Bly with it.

I almost got another set of waxer and boil just to get the free gift then I realized I would get another bly and decided it wasn't worth it. What I would spend on the waxer and boil from SSC would be what I get for selling the bly so not worth my time.

I almost got another set of waxer and boil just to get the free gift then I realized I would get another bly and decided it wasn't worth it. What I would spend on the waxer and boil from SSC would be what I get for selling the bly so not worth my time.

I own both so the free it was not worth it.

Back