Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the 411.

So far I got the shock, lieutenant, and rex on the way for my nephews. still looking for the rest.

No problem.

Nobody mentioned it and I forgot till I just went and checked but the Coruscant clone also has the old body suit.

I forgot it had until I went and looked at them real quick. I was like there is one more that had the old body suit. Whats odd about that figure is it came out after the Comic-Con clone.

yeah, kinda weird how that worked out. I guess I just keep forgetting about him since I was hoping to get a clean Phase II clone instead. But he's still a great looking clone, nonetheless

I'm sure we'll get one of those at simepoint. I'll get it but I admit it's not my favorite look for the phase II clones.

yeah, after all the great assortment of Clones we've already/will get, a basic Phase II just doesn't have the excitement to it. It's just for my OCD to have an evolutions-type display I've been wanting for years.

Looking forward to Cody too. I don't have anything else on order other than him.

There's been some great Clones recently, Lieutenant, Rex, etc this'll be just as awesome. New bodysuit has been a welcome improvement.

yeah, after all the great assortment of Clones we've already/will get, a basic Phase II just doesn't have the excitement to it. It's just for my OCD to have an evolutions-type display I've been wanting for years.

Yeah, I'll get it to have the whole display but at least he will have the phase I all white to party with. :lol

Cody was my first. Then i had to have Rex and the Clone Sergeant Phase 1 wasn't far behind. I just started collecting and initially wanted to focus strictly on PF's. But these 3 were too awesome to pass up.

Back