Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good. Just enjoying my dollies. No more REACH for theJosh?

Good! Hadn't talked with ya on Live for a while. Haven't played it for a while but I need to get back to it. Probably will once all the stuff for Gears 2 and the Gears 3 Beat is over.

If you don't mind me asking what is the date on the payment? Should give us an indication of when he is due.

Thank ya Deak! How ya been?

Date's are March 10 and April 10. I talked to them recently and they advised as long as its on schedule the second payment will be as it is set otherwise they will just delay to last payment. so if it stays as is I will probably have it by mid to late april

Got ya. So its looking like then it will be coming in April. It hasn't popped up in the 30 day aspect of the newsletter something the Phase 1 Sergeant and Yoda both did before we got notices. My Ghost Rider last payment got pushed back so yeah that can happen when the item gets pushed back.

Got ya. So its looking like then it will be coming in April. It hasn't popped up in the 30 day aspect of the newsletter something the Phase 1 Sergeant and Yoda both did before we got notices. My Ghost Rider last payment got pushed back so yeah that can happen when the item gets pushed back.

Regreting not getting the Utapau Clone when I had the chance, would have been a great addition, only other alternative is the 3 pack with the little girl alien, but don't want to spend that much.

I didn't think Rex goes with the 501 clones too well so I was ok with not getting him, but I may be wrong about that. Cody though, surrounded by 2 or more Utapau clones or even just 1 clone next to him would look nice

The Utapau is awesome and maybe the best of the weathering I think or its perfect for me anyways. As of now I actually have a couple of that set coming cause of the 4 helms that it comes with.

Nah, he looks cool with the 501st and the Comic-Con clone they make a nice trio anyways.

Cody should be every bit as awesome as Rex I believe.

Fly-According to his product page he is due in March but I haven't seen him listed in the newsletter yet.

Yep, I found that strange as well.

The Utapau is awesome and maybe the best of the weathering I think or its perfect for me anyways...

Agreed. I think the Utapau weathering is fantastic. It's the only clone that I currently have. I've been thinking of selling off some of the regular SW figs and dedicating myself to mostly the armored troops.

yeah, I've been waiting for Cody to appear in the 30 days notice for the past couple of SS newsletters. Rex needs his buddy

Yep, I found that strange as well.

Indeed. It could just pop up as thats happened but I'd kind of like at least more than just a oh snap notice.

Agreed. I think the Utapau weathering is fantastic. It's the only clone that I currently have. I've been thinking of selling off some of the regular SW figs and dedicating myself to mostly the armored troops.

Thats what I did. Only figure I'm missing which isn't that big a deal to me is the FU 1 Stormie.

Indeed. It could just pop up as thats happened but I'd kind of like at least more than just a oh snap notice.

Thats what I did. Only figure I'm missing which isn't that big a deal to me is the FU 1 Stormie.

I did the same. I sold off everything Sideshow 12" I had except for ROTS Anakin, ROTS Obi Wan, Bespin Luke, and New Hope Leia. I just love those characters the most out of all the ones I had. I decided going forward only to go for some armored troops(clones or Stormies), Vader, and either of the fetts)

"I vant my burd...I mean Vader."

Yeah, I still have some none armored stuff mostly Obi-Wan figures, CW Anakin, Vader, Emperor, Yoda, and I will get the Fetts. Most things though will be Clones or OT Troopers.

Hmmm... You guys are tempting me. There are definite non-armored figs that I would keep, but I could let some others go. Need to sit down and study it a bit.

I wouldn't want "every" armored fig released, particularly the EU ones, but would definitely get the variants in clones and sandtroopers...

Hmmm... You guys are tempting me. There are definite non-armored figs that I would keep, but I could let some others go. Need to sit down and study it a bit.

I wouldn't want "every" armored fig released, particularly the EU ones, but would definitely get the variants in clones and sandtroopers...

Going only armored has allowed me to get more figures from SW and from other lines I collect. Plus I can get the non armored ones that really tempt me.

Going only armored has allowed me to get more figures from SW and from other lines I collect. Plus I can get the non armored ones that really tempt me.

armored collection FTW!!! From Iron Man to Storm/Clone Troopers to Cobra Vipers:clap Hell, the only human 1/6th figure I have is the Emperor:lol

Back