Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't and won't let any of mine go. I'm a bit OCD like that. Although, I have managed to limit myself to only the 12" line of SW.

I can't and won't let any of mine go. I'm a bit OCD like that. Although, I have managed to limit myself to only the 12" line of SW.

:lecture:lecture

I'm the same way. I limit to only the few figures I really like in any 1/6 line. SSC's 1/6 SW line is no different, even though it takes up more than half of my collection :lol :slap

It's still possible for Cody to ship this month. I don't think Yoda ever appeared in the 30 days section of the newsletter and I ended up with a shipping notice for him not long after. Maybe this will be the case with Cody.

Yeah, he did. It was the newsletter right before we got notices if memory serves me correctly.

Yeah, he did. It was the newsletter right before we got notices if memory serves me correctly.

Hmm, I must of missed that then. I checked regularly for Yoda too. Could have sworn I never saw him in the listing. I guess I'm delusional because I really can't wait for Cody any longer.

Hmm, I must of missed that then. I checked regularly for Yoda too. Could have sworn I never saw him in the listing. I guess I'm delusional because I really can't wait for Cody any longer.

:panic::panic::panic::panic:

neither can I!!! especially after seeing how great Rex looks, Cody has to be just pure awesomeness!

It's weird that this is the only thing I have on order from Sideshow right now.

I don't even have him... no SW figures on order. Although I do have the HT Bruce Lee figuire; but not 100% sure I'll be keeping it.

Yeah, I remember it because I was like Yoda and the Clone Sergeant coming in at the same time. :thud: Its all good I'm stoked for Yoda as well.

The people have spoken.:clap Will get Rex first I think, and then Cody. I currently don't own any Sideshow 12" figs. Tell me, how is the quality of these guys (durability, pose-ability...)

you picked a perfect time to start. My only complaint when Clones first started coming out was the rubber body suit, but that's been fixed and starting with Rex, they're practically giving away accessories now. I've put Rex in so many different poses and his body is still as tight as the day I first got him. You can enjoy a bunch of awesome Rex pics here

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75966&page=116

and just work your way backwards:wink1:

is the utapau and shock trooper clones the only ones with the rubber suit?

Have not gotten a SS armored fig since Clonobi. Is the armor still loose fitting?

(hated that)

Back