Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Commander Cody

Anyone ask them what they are doing to improve paint apps at the panel? That is their biggest challenge...

And the cody sculpt looks great!

Yeah, there was an episode, but he's basically like other clones, just with green striping, not the whole camo look like ROTS.

Commander%20Gree.jpg

Yeah, you can see the scar on his temple and around his eye socket.

ss1nog.jpg

That's great...I'd rather Sideshow follow ROTS for the sculpt than the CW Cartoon....

An easy yet essential exclusive could be Obi-Wans saber hilt...I really want to display him holding his helmet under his left arm and his right arm outstretched holding the saber hilt.... "I think you'll be needing this...."

Kind of like this...

I can't wait for this figure...great news.

Last edited:

Gree is cool, I'm not sure who Fordo is. The Cody sculpt looks great, I'm way too excited for this, I almost wish we didn't get news until it was closer to being released. Almost.

With so many sideshow clones being released or hinted at, I think it's time we got some damn droids.

Haha..derail!!! since you posted Frodo..reminds me of this funny vid.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/4QAlt4Sfl7Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/4QAlt4Sfl7Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That's great...I'd rather Sideshow follow ROTS for the sculpt than the CW Cartoon....

An easy yet essential exclusive could be Obi-Wans saber hilt...I really want to display him holding his helmet under his left arm and his right arm outstretched holding the saber hilt.... "I think you'll be needing this...."

Kind of like this...

I don't see the point in that being the exclusive, since if you have an Obi-wan for him to hand the saber to, then you already have the saber hilt.

Kind of like this...

Same here, Movie version first and work around that look to get CW version. Armortime:banana

I am looking for all information available on this figure so far.

From the various sources I have gathered...

1) Realistic sculpted head

2) Phase I helmet

3) Phase II Helmet

Has anyone heard anything that can be added to this? Such as time frame?

Edit - I would also love to see any images if anyone has a link!

Saw the headsculpt. Looks good. :) Really good. I'm glad to hear that both helmets will be included. For that detail, I'll pay whatever for this. :rock

Back