Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for what seems to be in store, if it is done right, i absolutely don't mind paying more.

Thanks for the help, all. I pretty much quit acquiring new figures. But Cody is going to be an exception. And I am getting one for my son as well.

SSC Commander Cody Deluxe

I had not seen this picture of SSC Cody. Has it been posted here before. If it has, sorry about the re-post.

[
ss1ci.jpg

Re: SSC Commander Cody Deluxe

thanks for the link Natrix, I've probably missed it since the thread didn't last a couple of days and ended in late july with no new updates.\

Great to know cody is in the works, will definitely be saving a shelf space for him now.

Although what's funny is in the past threads I never noticed he as listed as "deluxe". Wonder if that means he'll also carry a "deluxe" price :lol

Funny b/c I was looking at the old threads yesterday but didn't wanna bump it up, but did they ever announce a Captain Rex or was that just the SSC banner? And does anyone have clear pics of it?

I really hope that before the end of this "12 Days of..." that Sideshow is doing, that they show a WIP video of Cody.

me too, I love Cody's look. The quicker they get to him, the sooner we'll be to the rest of the other Commander's as well

Oh, I think Cody will blast right past the c-note, there...

As much as I'm looking forward to Sideshow producing this one, I'm not looking forward to THAT...

I cannot wait for Cody to be announced and orderable. I definitely going to get two so I can display him both ways. One exclusive via SSC and then whomever is the lowest AD with him available. I have a feeling he'll be the most expensive Star Wars figure to date so maybe its better if they take their time :lol

I cannot wait for Cody to be announced and orderable. I definitely going to get two so I can display him both ways. One exclusive via SSC and then whomever is the lowest AD with him available. I have a feeling he'll be the most expensive Star Wars figure to date so maybe its better if they take their time :lol

Well, if we're going to be paying a HotToys price for this piece, and if he's anywhere near $150+ we will be, the quality better be there to match.

Back