Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Commander Cody

Together with the 1:6 Gamorrean Guard announcement. To me, this is even a better SDCC than last year!!!

Thanks Sideshow!:banana:banana:banana

2 helmets, 2 capes, 2 jet packs, 2 sets of gauntlets, 2 belts, 2 sets of pouches. I dunno. Seems a lot extra to include.

2 guns, 2 jumpsuits, etc... And the Medicom is a lot smaller than the Sideshow bodies.

The Clone/Jango head has Hot Toys all over it though.

GREAT!!!!!!! I an't wait for this guy! He will def. be mine! Hope to see pics in the near future, probalby wont though....

I just felt a pang of terror at the idea that when Sideshow does Boba Fett, they might give him a removable helmet with that lame "clone" guy's head underneath that they are giving this guy. Jesus, I hope not.

But isn't Boba a clone...?

Definatly buying this ! This is on my shortlist of must haves! I like the 2 helemts also since it saves me money from having too buy 2 versions. Kudos
too Sideshow! I don't mind paying $120-140 for this consider it could be $200
or more if they did both versions seperatly.

Definatly buying this ! This is on my shortlist of must haves! I like the 2 helemts also since it saves me money from having too buy 2 versions. Kudos
too Sideshow! I don't mind paying $120-140 for this consider it could be $200
or more if they did both versions seperatly.

Stop it! Stop it now!
Someone always does this.
Sideshow, if your reading, $90 is just fine for armoured figures - Just fine...

Can't wait forthis figure though! Just when I'd decided to cut back too....

I don't expect this to be $90.

$90 is the base price for an armored figure, but this one will have three different interchangeable heads, so I expect the price to increase as a result.

And Sideshow's not going to make the price just because someone posts it in a forum, even 10 people could post and they're not going to base it on that, they have a collector base beyond the boards, they'll price it by their structure and that's it.

Hopefully they will make the airborne trooper in the near future to complete the squad. That will be nice!!!

I don't expect this to be $90.

$90 is the base price for an armored figure, but this one will have three different interchangeable heads, so I expect the price to increase as a result.

And Sideshow's not going to make the price just because someone posts it in a forum, even 10 people could post and they're not going to base it on that, they have a collector base beyond the boards, they'll price it by their structure and that's it.

I was being sarcastic guys...:peace

Great news!!!
And please, fix the loose body issue.......I just got my utapau & the articulation is bad....

https://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/SDCC09_HighEnd_Collectibles_Panel_125226.asp

IMG_3938.JPG

We might be having two helmets, I seriously would hope that the rest of his armour is made in accordance to the ROTS appearance.:)

We might be having two helmets, I seriously would hope that the rest of his armour is made in accordance to the ROTS appearance.:)

As far as I know, all the Clone base armor is the same from AOTC to ROTS, then the commanders have their different paint schemes and add ons, but the base desing is the same, so Cody's armor from the neck down will be ROTS with his appropriate armow, with only 2 helmets being the difference between Clone Wars era and ROTS, Clone Wars having the AOTC visor style and the rest of the details inherent to the AOTC helmet as a base.

As far as I know, all the Clone base armor is the same from AOTC to ROTS, then the commanders have their different paint schemes and add ons, but the base desing is the same, so Cody's armor from the neck down will be ROTS with his appropriate armow, with only 2 helmets being the difference between Clone Wars era and ROTS, Clone Wars having the AOTC visor style and the rest of the details inherent to the AOTC helmet as a base.

I really wish Sideshow would include the add ons accurately. If I remember correctly Cody has got an arm band and an antenna on his armour. I think he has got some sort of a back pack too.

The add ons will be there, it's not Cody without them, and they've got them on the LSB bust, so they know what needs to be there.

Back