Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1:6 Commander Cody

As far as I know, all the Clone base armor is the same from AOTC to ROTS, then the commanders have their different paint schemes and add ons, but the base desing is the same, so Cody's armor from the neck down will be ROTS with his appropriate armow, with only 2 helmets being the difference between Clone Wars era and ROTS, Clone Wars having the AOTC visor style and the rest of the details inherent to the AOTC helmet as a base.

their shoulder pads in AOTC were larger. and the backplate may have been different with the little squares and circles but i'm not sure about that.

I guess since the Utapau is already out I'll just grab Cody and one of those and call it good for the ROTS Troopes. I don't really want one of each color so this will make a nice little group... especially if you through Obi-Wan into the group.

i noticed the SST's booth had a very prominent Rex banner without any product to back it up... perhaps this was a hint of another clone in development with Cody?

i noticed the SST's booth had a very prominent Rex banner without any product to back it up... perhaps this was a hint of another clone in development with Cody?

I actually expected Rex to get announced because of that banner, but I guess it was there to represent the Clone Wars.

This may be the one prequel figure that I buy. I love Commander Cody. I remember desperately searching for his Hasbro 3 3/4 scale figure when it came out.

I want them to make a Commander Fox. I like his design, and I missed getting the Target exclusive figure when they first hit. Now it's too late...

CommanderFox2.jpg

Although I really don't have the space or funds to get too deep into the Clone Wars stuff, anyway.

....and it looks like Hasbro is taking another much improved stab at him in their basic figure line-up later in the year...he looks good!

It's hard to tell from the work-in-progress shots Sideshow had, but... does his face feature the prominent scarring he had in ROTS? Hope so...

Could 2010 be the year of Cody? :)

This is a must buy for me (seems like I've said that a lot the past 2 days)..he'll go great with CW Obi-Wan. Gotta go with the CW helmet as well, more stylish than the EP3 one.

I want them to make a Commander Fox. I like his design, and I missed getting the Target exclusive figure when they first hit. Now it's too late...

CommanderFox2.jpg

Although I really don't have the space or funds to get too deep into the Clone Wars stuff, anyway.

hell yeah. sign me up.

Great news!!!
And please, fix the loose body issue.......I just got my utapau & the articulation is bad....

Did alot of you have problems with loose 212th and Clonobis?
Im debating getting Clonobi although I think my EP III Kenobi will go well with Cody.

It's hard to tell from the work-in-progress shots Sideshow had, but... does his face feature the prominent scarring he had in ROTS? Hope so...

Yeah, you can see the scar on his temple and around his eye socket.

ss1nog.jpg

Yeah, you can see the scar on his temple and around his eye socket.

ss1nog.jpg

So, i wonder..will this figure be purely a movie based figure?, as it looks like the clone wars version of Cody does not have the ranking across the chest plate similar to imperial officers but,most of us know Cody had the ranking in ROTS...wonder how they will do this.

My guess is it'll either be removable somehow, or permanent and the Clone Wars aspect will be more limited to the AOTC helmet design.

New and better looks at the Morrison portrait in a new video on Sideshow's site. Looks great, and I had a hunch the presentation shot was distorted to fit in the fame and elongated the head. I converted the shots to B&W instead of Sepia tone because I thought it looked nicer.

CODY1.jpg

CODY2.jpg

CODY3.jpg

CODY4.jpg

CODY5.jpg

CODY6.jpg

CODY7.jpg

CODY8.jpg

CODY9.jpg

CODY10.jpg

It would be cool if the CW helmet was optional. Exclusive accessory or something. Probably not though. Irritating LFL mandates raising prices. :mad:

Atleast commanders like Bly, Gree and Bacara won't be burdened with those. And hopefully, we'll see those commanders before Rex and Fox. The only one I'd be willing to see before ROTS commanders is Fordo.

CG cartoon stuff: back of the bus. :lecture

Back