Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the general thoughts on this one? I'd really like a threepio to go with my R2 that I just got...but it seems like there's a lot of things wrong with this according to people. Is he worth getting or more of a pass?
I purchased c3po exclusive,but to be honest it would be a pass for me.
Just not liking the quality overall.
Definitely would have passed if held in hand before purchasing.

Just got mine today! I used the coupon from thinkgeek. I have to say that I was worried about this piece and I only bought it because of the big discount. Now that I have it in hand, its actually nice and I'm glad I bought it.

Maybe I got a good one.

IMG_0933 3.jpg

Here's the piston just notice it's broken, I can see this breaking frequently. Pose him and leave it alone View attachment 237467

Yes I got mine yesterday, and manage to break those little claws on both arms. They are ridiculously fragile.
You cant see it when the piston is placed in the right position, but I know its broken. Takes the fun out of collecting.

I got mine this week but found one of the knuckle rods from the right hand loose in the box and another is missing all together. The right arm is really wriggly at the swivel where the bicept meets the shoulder and doesn't swivel like the left does. Feels like it's barely hanging on. I can live with the thumbs but Sideshow will have to rectify these things.

So after it was pointed out to me that one of the little rods was missing off one of the hands I went looking for it today. Moved one of the pillows on the couch and there it was. Like it was waiting for me [emoji4]

And I proposed to my girl and she said yes! So all in all a pretty damn good day so far [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Congratulations!

Are you sure she didn't catch you one one knee looking for your golden rod and the only save you could think of was to propose?

Are you sure she didn't catch you one one knee looking for your golden rod and the only save you could think of was to propose?

Ha! That's actually funny because I was looking for a missing piece of 3po that same morning.
Good thing I had that engagement ring on standby [emoji56]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this guy a lot more then I thought I would. Quite happy with him. The thumbs are annoying though.

They look great posed together. I'm glad I was able to get him as my R2 was really lonely hanging out in Jabba's throne room by himself serving drinks.

I should get a second R2 for the throne setup...

That was my thought as well when I removed him from Jabba's loving (and longing) view. He looked so good posed with the drink dispenser-- I did leave my (bad) Hasbro C-3P0 with Jabba though for translations.

I like this guy a lot more then I thought I would. Quite happy with him. The thumbs are annoying though.

Thanks for this photo. There's been some criticism about this figure looking cartoonish, but I think in many ways it looks more like 3PO than the Tamashi.

I got charged for this today.

Thanks for this photo. There's been some criticism about this figure looking cartoonish, but I think in many ways it looks more like 3PO than the Tamashi.

I got charged for this today.

Tama is very impressive, but outside of the heavier handed examples of weathering and the dubious thumbs, I think I like the SSC better.

Back