Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

Where'd you get that stand? Looks great!

71e07d3d8a76269afe5d7ab4ef2a8960.jpg

Now I HAVE to get R2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Where'd you get that stand? Looks great!

Thanks! The stands are from a guy in a Facebook collectors group. He's called Stoney's Stands. They are really cool.

I see sithgorilla in the reflection................................................ right here!

LOL. Yup that's me [emoji4]

Looks great,but Sith,your 3PO is missing a lil bar on his right hand. Look carefully in box. Mine had one off too, but was easily glued back.

Crap! I swear it was there earlier. I'll have to look for it. Hope I can locate it.

Got mine from Thinkgeek today. Of course it had a broken piston :gah: All in all its not as bad a figure as I originally thought. Still not worth what SS is charging for it, but overall a decent figure and great addition to my OT collection.

Broken piston on the one from Thinkgeek? Mine's in this week from them as well. Hopefully it's 100% intact.

I got a reply from Sideshow. Because I bought mine at retail (local comic shop I have supported for 20+ years) they will not warranty it. The shop owner tried to contact their distributor as suggested by sideshow, but no response. Sideshow said the distributor can choose to "do nothing" as their policies are different.

That's just great. Thanks Sideshow. :p

So after it was pointed out to me that one of the little rods was missing off one of the hands I went looking for it today. Moved one of the pillows on the couch and there it was. Like it was waiting for me [emoji4]

And I proposed to my girl and she said yes! So all in all a pretty damn good day so far [emoji106]

So after it was pointed out to me that one of the little rods was missing off one of the hands I went looking for it today. Moved one of the pillows on the couch and there it was. Like it was waiting for me [emoji4]

And I proposed to my girl and she said yes! So all in all a pretty damn good day so far [emoji106]

Congrats on both things!

Back