Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my shipping notice this morning, goldenrod should be in my hands on Friday :yess:

Shipping was $18.63... really Sideshow? Has anyone had any luck calling them up to complain? I shipped something quite a bit larger than a 1/6 scale figure to california over Christmas for $15, this is pretty ridiculous. Seems like it should be $10 tops for shipping.

Gonna be an exciting week!
200w_d.gif

He just turned up. Luke is giving him his oil bath and preparing him for a few preliminary photos. Gimme a few minutes...

First impressions:

He's lighter than you'd think but that's probably because he gives the impression of being made of metal. Then you pick him up and woops! Plastic. But the plating has a cool metallic feel.

The joints are perfect - nothing loose, nothing stuck. Sucks that the pistons don't pist. Haven't tried the light-up eye feature yet.

Considering my last figure was Hot Toys Ep IV Luke, this feels incredibly light on accessories.

Any requests for close-ups?

thanks for the pix and taking the time to give everyone what they are looking for!

pics look good! can't wait to get mine now!!

First impressions:

He's lighter than you'd think but that's probably because he gives the impression of being made of metal. Then you pick him up and woops! Plastic. But the plating has a cool metallic feel.

The joints are perfect - nothing loose, nothing stuck. Sucks that the pistons don't pist. Haven't tried the light-up eye feature yet.

Considering my last figure was Hot Toys Ep IV Luke, this feels incredibly light on accessories.

Any requests for close-ups?
If you have the time,will you show light up feature.
thanks

Back