Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You or the figure?! :horror

image.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Thursday for me... at least from the photos I do prefer this to the Tama (which I own). I also have the Sideshow R2 and Taito clock... The Taito is pretty nice, but it still looks like it's made out of plastic; where the Sideshow one doesn't. I think the Taito can look very good with some weathering, but I think you'd need a total repaint (which would be a PIA) to look as nice as the Sideshow version; but I do think it's proportions seem a bit better.

Yep, me too. I bought Hasbro's and got rid of them. I bought Medicom's to replace Hasbro's then sold them. Now I'll have Sideshow's for a while until I sell them for Hot Toys'...it never ends.

Yep, the endless cycle of collecting :lol I still have a Hasbro R2 as he's the perfect height to look in the window outside of Yoda's hut. Both the Taito and Sideshow one are too tall. So the Hasbro is still good for something :lecture

I WAS just going to get a couple HT Star Wars for the collection and absolutely no more Sideshow Star Wars...Foolish Coco. Foolish, foolish Coco.

Again, never ending :lecture

So what's the consensus regarding displaying R2 and C-3P0? Is there a stand wide enough that might fit both, or can two hexagonal stands be used side by side? I'd really like to display them without stands, but if 3P0 takes a dive I see little fingers and hydraulics breaking. Any ideas?

Well, I guess I will suffer in Key West without knowing what threepio looks like..and I will stay away from here until then.....

You all have fun with him.....I am not upset or anything...

No, not even a little.
200.gif

Seriously been thinking about shipping.....its way over priced.....I can send something to CA that size and weight for less...and SS is a big company. Would love to see actual costs...

So what's the consensus regarding displaying R2 and C-3P0? Is there a stand wide enough that might fit both, or can two hexagonal stands be used side by side? I'd really like to display them without stands, but if 3P0 takes a dive I see little fingers and hydraulics breaking. Any ideas?

jabba_archway6.jpg

Back