Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh mother puss bucket.....

Delivery
Friday, 01/15/2016, By End of Day...

I leave for vacation on Friday morning.....

200.gif

Thursday for me. The QMX Malcolm Reynolds will be here tomorrow so I have something to tide me over til then.

Still waiting for my shipment notice as well. I guess the delay for me could be because I have my figures packed out.

:gah: Still not shipped. I haven't had a figure in months ship out in less than a week from charging.

Yeah, with the other stands you can just flip them around as they're the same on both sides and you're not left with the spot where the plaque was removed. The sand base can only have the crotch grabber in one spot, so even if you don't use it you're left with a hole where it was if you flip the stand around. Not a huge deal, but the sand bases are not as versatile as the Death Star grates, which make for a nice little floor if you add a few together.

Flip base over. Unscrew bottom. Rotate plate 180 degrees. Re-screw. Problem solved. Although if I can find someone who will make them I'd rather get name plates made.

I got a tracking number, but when I go to the UPS site it just says a label was made and its ready for pickup. I hope it arrives on Friday as it says thats the estimated delivery day ;) Cant wait to have 3P0 in my Star Wars display finally!

Also Iv read some great ideas on what to do about a base for R2 and C3P0, getting some sand shouldn't be an issue. Could be fun to design a custom base!

Flip base over. Unscrew bottom. Rotate plate 180 degrees. Re-screw. Problem solved. Although if I can find someone who will make them I'd rather get name plates made.

Ah, good call! I opened up the Kenobi one to get his name plate off since that one was stuck on there real good. Didn't even think of that.

Back