Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the photos, MJ!

Figure looks good. Weathering is "meh"... I suppose from a normal viewing distance it won't be too distracting.

Just checked the Tracker and it shows mine and Wor-Gar's 3PO arriving in Minas Miami on Friday! "Woo-hoo!" :yess:

Thank you for the pictures, will be getting my CPO soon. The lighting for the eyes looks nice and bright. Hoping to be very satisfied with this one. Him and R2 have many adventures awaiting them this upcoming spring/summer.

Did you call and they tell you that? I am in the same situation. Got shipping notice last night but it's just the "label created". No ETA, no movement on it at all yet.

Congrats MJ! :bow

Things are back to normal -- you getting things first. Damn! I have no trouble with my HT orders.... but boy, Sideshow.... 'nother story. They're trying to find my box -- no one knows where it is now. But they do know where my money is. :slap

GREAT pictures! Thanks for taking the time. I was hoping the "metal" finish would be a little warmer color, looks darker and very brassy in the pics. Is that how it is in hand? Can you take a picture in outside lighting (if that would make a difference)?

I just opened mine!! What the ....hell? $18.63 in shipping and they sent me this???? C'mon Sideshow!!

Malarcher-You-buy-baby-now.-Photo-by-braindonkey-from-flickr-cc-at-www.flickr.comphotospokeie1387570072-e1366720675274.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I just opened mine!! What the ....hell? $18.63 in shipping and they sent me this???? C'mon Sideshow!!

...We apologise for the mistake with your order and will send out the correct item as soon as we have received from you photographic evidence of the incorrect item's destruction...

20160112_135839.jpg

Sorry about each photo being its own post. I tried adding two photos to one post and got the same photo twice. I'm sure it's user error.

Natural light makes such a difference. Looks like he's out on Tatooine. Blinding! "Over here!....Over here!!"

...We apologise for the mistake with your order and will send out the correct item as soon as we have received from you photographic evidence of the incorrect item's destruction...

:lol

I know SS has further more gruesome instructions that don't need to be mentioned in the context of that photo.

Looking great MJ. That damaged shoulder does'nt appear to line up, but thats the only issue I can see. I think most people will be happy if they get him.
Now if only ssc will ship my one, it's been a long wait since thursday, but your pics will do for the moment.
Thanks again

Back