Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news about this guy? I want to buy others figures but I need them do not conflict with my order for this (budget restriction :( ), and since it was converted from wait list I will pay the full payment for him.

The last time I asked SSC they said "sometime in december".

January... Or maybe February... March? :)

The message I got was December 5... Or January. So it looks like January.

Yeah. Sorry. No update, guys. Just curious if anyone has any input based on flex pay experience. Im pay all at once but curious if the January flex pay notices mean the release is very likely pushed to January or not.

C3PO's page is now listing December - January. Last week was only december and someone in SSC live chat told me it was going to be released sometime this month but I do not believe it!

I hope the figure's quality worth the long long wait!

If it is actually arriving in December we'll start getting two-week notices in a couple days. Has to be early January if not mid January at this point.

Am I the only person who thought C3PO looked like crap in the new movie?

There was so much love and attention put into stuff like the full sized Falcon sets and R2D2 that it was jarring just how bad their C3PO costume looked. I had time to get used to Chewie's botox eyes but they didn't put out very much threepio stuff before. Now I see why.

The only thing I really noticed was that the voice sounded different which is natural as Daniels has aged but 3PO being a droid you would think would sound the same. It didn't bother me too much as I loved the film overall. The arm felt like a forced change but I liked that 3PO acknowledged that he should replace it.

As for Chewie's fur, he's aged so it's believable his fur color changed just like hair color changes on men and women as they age.

Got the Jan 7 notice. It feels like I preordered this in 1977 when I first saw Star Wars.

Back